Skip to main content

First, a little clarification...

I realized that the way I phrased it when I said that I missed waking up to [JC's] his face, not only did it sound selfish, but it sounded shallow. I did not actually mean the way he "looks", I meant that I miss the happiness and confidence that is in that picture. I love this guy too much to care about what he actually looks like anymore. I mean, of course, I think he's hotter than anything, but even if his bruises were permanent, I would still love him.

I spent all day yesterday at his house. We slept, and then ordered pizza, and then I watched him play a video game. Yes, I am a weird girlfriend that actually likes to do that. Then I took the titches out of his eye. They were starting to fall out on their own, so I just clipped and pulled. It was actually kind of cool. I told him they looked like they were ready to come out a couple of days ago. Then I drove him over to my house while I went to pick up Gabby and his medication.

The day before when I picked up Gabby at my mom's, there were the loudest frogs you have ever heard outside on her patio. I was scared to death. (my most irrational, greatest fear in life is frogs) So, last night it was raining, and I just knew those frogs would be out and ready to get me. So, I called my mom, and told her to just send Gabby outside..and oh, could I borrow Star Wars. At which point I did try walking up her driveway...and there it was...it jumped away from me! The ugliest, brownest, toad you have ever seen. I screamed. My mom said, "Oh, Elizabeth.....(she used my full name)!" I was terrified. Paralyzed with fear. I kept saying, "Please, Mommy!, help me!!!" Yea, it's got to be bad when I start saying MOMMY! Maybe I should be hypnotized or something. This fear is getting out of control.

Speaking of fear. JC freaked out a little bit when we were driving to my house at night. He was kind of ok when we drove to the doctor's office the other day in the daytime. He said something about feeling more comfortable if there were more people than just me with him. It's just going to take a while to get over that feeling I guess. I've had my wallet stolen about 10 times. I've had my car broken in to about 6 or 7. And I know how violated and angry I felt every time. But, can you imagine that happening with violence? It's got to be really hard. And I just feel helpless. There's nothing I can say or do

Comments

Jacq said…
It is such a horrible feeling to have been violated. My purse was stolen five years ago and I still get paranoid about it. It took three months for me to get everything straightened out with my bank account and credit card company.

Popular posts from this blog

I'll blog about my weekend at some point, but in the meantime...

Mi-Mi and Obi-Wan hanging out at one of our bars...
Time to Share? I have a huge crush. I have a huge crush on a man I've never met in person. I have a huge crush on a man who does things that are very cool. Yesterday in the mail I got the book that he sent me...the book that he wrote...a book about all of his travels and adventures. The more I read this book, the less confident I start to feel about this being a possible "match". I have no idea what I can offer this older, more sophisticated, more worldly man. The biggest adventures in my life are grappling with 18-year old freshmen for a parking space at school, finishing a set of push-ups and pull-ups at the gym, or wrestling my daughter to the ground for a bath. Maybe I can teach him all about Sponge-Bob Square Pants? This is again one of those times where things seem too good to be true. The emails we send back and forth would suggest that there is a great interest and curiosity on both sides, and that something really good could possibly come from this!!! His ...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Last night there was a costume party (aka Halloween Party...but some people don't celebrate Halloween?...so hence just being called a costume party) for the Union stewards at work...I'm not a steward, and I only just became a memeber of the Union on my last day of work in June...and only became a memeber because there were a lot of "things" going on at work, and I didn't want to be easily fired...however, the party was at a good friend from work's house, so I got an invite...I think they just really needed an extra kid...the party was kicked off by us watching the little girls, including Gabby, do a project...the project was to get this guy from work into his costume...they did his make-up...he was such a good sport about it and it was hilarious!!! Then followed up by lots of Malibu on ice. I threw together a cat outfit, by the way, for the party...I'll have to post the pics...kind of funny. Tonight I will be out amongst all the other pa...