Skip to main content

Tattoos

When JC and I got back together...we got tattoos together. His kind of signified our relationship...a phoenix...second chances and all that stuff. Mine was just to cover up an old tattoo that my friend Chris Peterson did when I was sixteen years old. He took a sewing needle, dipped in alcohol, burned, with thread wrapped around it to soak up ink, and then he dipped in the ink, and into my leg, into the ink, and into my leg. It was of a killer clown. It was modeled after some clowns that were on an old cassette cover (I think it was Suicidal Tendancies...not sure) and Gabby's dad. I realized...there are no pictures of that tattoo...and the tattoo is gone without a trace...except in the minds of those who actually saw it. Anyway...I have a fish on my back, and wanted to stick with an ocean theme, and JC, a long time ago, had suggested a sea turtle because I love turtles...so that's what I got. It hurt like hell! Worse than my back! I maybe should have asked why they called the guy who did it "Jack Hammer Jason". That was such a great day. It was the day after the very first night that we had spent back together...and now we have remembrances...

Sea Turtle...I get so many compliments on this tattoo...I just got one from one of the ride attendants at Fiesta Texas...It's a lot bigger than I wanted, but it really is beautiful work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...