Skip to main content

I don't hear no old man snoring.

It's raining. I was wondering why it felt like I had been online forever, but it wasn't getting any lighter outside. Do you know what this does to my want of being productive? Am I the only one that would rather curl up in a blanket, in my freezing apartment, and read a good book when it's raining...maybe drinking some coffee? Probably not, but I AM probably one of the few people that would let that happen when there is work to be done! I mean I'm going to have to strike getting my car cleaned up off the list because nature couldn't control itself today. Or at least be kind to me. What to do? I do have half an hour before I NEED to hop in the shower, and then head over to JC's work. Oh, how I wish I could sit in the bar and eat a bowl of Southwest Chicken Chowder. That would make this rainy day perfect! Hmmm...maybe I will. Just a cup of it maybe...

Shit! This means I also have to strike off cleaning my patio! It is covered, but not that much, and wet leaves are a lot harder to sweep up! This is so typical. It really happens every time. I skip class, and then it never fails that I promise I will go everyday and I really really NEED to be there...then I actually do get sick or Gabby does, or something. So, I start psyching myself up to get stuff done...feel like I might actually do it...after putting it off forever...then it rains...and three things on my list get automatically taken off. Warn your children. This is what happens with a procrastinating mind...and what happens if you don't take care of your own issues...like depression.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...