There should be some sort of special button on TVs that when you push it it blocks out any programs you might see when you're in a certain frame of mind. Like say tonight I could have blocked out Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman, and City of Angels...all of which aren't the best things to watch when you're trying to get over heartbreak. I mean what can be done when you're presented with songs like the Roxette song from Pretty Woman, that Goo Goo Dolls song, and of course, "She's Like the Wind"???
Comments
I like to watch "The Green Mile" because I know all the words of the character Wild Bill, and he's a little shit!!! He's a bad guy, but still funny.
My mom despises the movie "Pretty Woman" because she hates that it glamorizes prostitution. Lighten up, mom!
Jessie - No, I wasn't...I actually only watched the part with the "She's Like the Wind" song...I was too busy with the other movies.