Skip to main content

Different Day, Different Story

Yesterday I didn't shed one tear...not one. In fact, in the morning I felt almost good. But I think I had my hopes up from that conversation I had with Andrea where she told me everything that JC had talked to her about the night before. By the afternoon, I talked to his roommate, Velma, and then I was in a huge depressive state, but still had no tears. Today...well, today is a different story. On the verge of tears, blurry vision because of tears, knots in my stomach, etc.

I had an appointment with my ENT this morning. She said everything is looking good. My dad thought she had said at the hospital that I was the worst case of the DAY, but today she told me that I was the case she had ever SEEN! And she would keep well in supply of pain medication whenever I needed it. I don't know if that's good for me. Andrea was looking up all the side effects and bad stuff about any Hydrocodone product online last night, and it's a little scary. Yea, I might be a little addicted. I have to admit that it helps me sleep through all of this, and that when I'm "high" I don't feel like crying. I'm calmer, and I think I'm using it as a crutch. So, the bad part of the appointment? She asked me if I was eating ok, and I burst into tears. Because the truth is I haven't really tried to eat anything. I haven't wanted to all because of JC. How can one person make you feel so bad? So, after she already felt bad for me because I was the worst tonsilectomy that she had performed, I've also had to deal with this other crap. My tonsils have been the least of my worries...

Yesterday I got an email from the ex-boyfriend who found this site and had been leaving comments. My first thought was to delete it, and not respond, and then I thought better of it. Maybe there is something to karma, and I could definitely use some relationship karma! So, I wrote him what I thought was a very nice, appropiate email in return. I meant everything I said, and I hope it helps him to feel better because I never meant to hurt him...probably the same way that JC never meant to hurt me...but this ex-boyfriend always told me that "what goes around, comes around"...and maybe it does. Maybe he prayed enough for JC and me not to work out...who knows...But in the end, regardless of my current situation, it made me feel better to maybe finally make peace with him...

Comments

Jessiedc28 said…
Just what I've always wanted -- a junkie for an out of town guest!
Jacq said…
Ha ha ha!

Hmmmm... You gotta wonder why this ex boyfriend is contacting you. Just to be nice? (I'm a suspicious person by nature)
No, he's always contacted me off and on. I'm not suspicious of it...I kind of know what he wants...I just usually ignore it...but he sent another email telling me how much better I made him feel with all the things I said. I think I did the right thing.

Popular posts from this blog

I'll blog about my weekend at some point, but in the meantime...

Mi-Mi and Obi-Wan hanging out at one of our bars...
Time to Share? I have a huge crush. I have a huge crush on a man I've never met in person. I have a huge crush on a man who does things that are very cool. Yesterday in the mail I got the book that he sent me...the book that he wrote...a book about all of his travels and adventures. The more I read this book, the less confident I start to feel about this being a possible "match". I have no idea what I can offer this older, more sophisticated, more worldly man. The biggest adventures in my life are grappling with 18-year old freshmen for a parking space at school, finishing a set of push-ups and pull-ups at the gym, or wrestling my daughter to the ground for a bath. Maybe I can teach him all about Sponge-Bob Square Pants? This is again one of those times where things seem too good to be true. The emails we send back and forth would suggest that there is a great interest and curiosity on both sides, and that something really good could possibly come from this!!! His ...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Last night there was a costume party (aka Halloween Party...but some people don't celebrate Halloween?...so hence just being called a costume party) for the Union stewards at work...I'm not a steward, and I only just became a memeber of the Union on my last day of work in June...and only became a memeber because there were a lot of "things" going on at work, and I didn't want to be easily fired...however, the party was at a good friend from work's house, so I got an invite...I think they just really needed an extra kid...the party was kicked off by us watching the little girls, including Gabby, do a project...the project was to get this guy from work into his costume...they did his make-up...he was such a good sport about it and it was hilarious!!! Then followed up by lots of Malibu on ice. I threw together a cat outfit, by the way, for the party...I'll have to post the pics...kind of funny. Tonight I will be out amongst all the other pa...