Skip to main content

To beard, or not to beard...

-Woo Hoo! I'm going strong now, people!!! Third post today!

So, JC went on a four day fishing trip with his boss a month or so ago. He went for the fisherman's beard look. He came home and decided to grow the beard in since he had never done that before. I kind of liked it at first. But JC has very course red hair for his beard which would go up my nose when I kissed him, and it kind of tickled and hurt. It made me not want to do more than peck him. No more making out. So, he shaved it about 2 weeks ago. I was called "the Beard Killer" and Yoko Ono by the people that liked the beard because I said it had to go. Then I found this picture of JC on Becky's website (Becky in the middle...Tybor on the right). He looks really cute! I like the beard, but maybe it's just because he has on my favorite green shirt, and maybe because NOW he desperately needs a haircut, and the hair was good in this picture...maybe it's because I obviously am not kissing him with a beard anymore...whatever the case is...I might like it if he grew the beard out again, but it's got to be a rare thing.

This is my favorite facial hair.


Sans any facial hair, which makes him look 12, and me feel REALLY old. I swear he changes up his beard more often than I took showers in one day while at Jessica's wedding!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...