Skip to main content

I love...

I haven't done one of these in a while...

1. Swiss Melt bagels with Scallion cream cheese

2. Victoria's Secret laundry detergent...YUM!

3. Watching DVD Scrubs with JC till 5am...and singing, "I'm no Superman" along with the theme...EVERY SINGLE TIME it starts.

4. Eating at Souper Salad with Josh and Gabby...eating anywhere with Josh and Gabby...I love when Gabby says, "Josh, you're a dork."

5. Sharing a pizza with my sister at California Pizza Kitchen. That's definitely a stress reliever.

6. Going to Rebar with JC on our rare "date nights", sitting on the patio, smoking, drinking, having serious conversations, and fun ones, too.

7. Back rubs from JC after I've been travelling for almost 12 hours straight.

8. The way that Gabby is turning into a sarcastic smart alec like me.

9. Being up before the sun, fucking around, and then going back to bed.

10. Diana Gabaldon

11. Random text messages from my old friend Mando.

12. "Bringing Sexy Back"

13. Showing interviewers my transcripts, and listening to them say how impressive it is...yea, it is.

14. Saying, "Butt!"

15. Eating lunch and smoking my brains out with Dre at Jim's.

16. Having friends like Jessica that will personalize your bouquet of flowers in their wedding.

17. I used to love JC's hands and shoulders the most, but now I'm loving his thighs.

18. Having my toes look nice again. Thank you pedicures!!!

19. Snuggling up in the crook of JC's arm and crying my eyes out to relieve some stress.

20. Eggs Benedict.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...