Skip to main content

Round Two...

...and so it begins. It's 1am and I'm still awake. Not tired. I will admit I haven't tried to go to sleep, yet. But I really don't want to. Plus, I'm sure the handful of Reese's Pieces isn't going to help. Sleep, sleep, sleep...precious sleep...I want to sleep!!!

I am the worst mother ever. I didn't have any film in my camera for first day of school pictures! Can you believe that??? She looked so freakin' cute this morning, too! In her cargo khaki green pants and green camflauge shirt. She'll mad if I tell anyone this, but she had on camoflauge undies, too! Let's revisit past first days of school... and I won't forget the film again! I am borrowing my parent's digital camera for Jess' wedding.


I believe this is first grade. Look at my super tan baby!


And second grade. Now there will be no third grade picture. Hmmm...kind of weird, she doesn't have a two year old Christmas picture either. She's already missing whole years of her life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...