Skip to main content

Testosterone Blows!

Why are guys such jerks sometimes? I'm talking about even the nicest guy that you know...sometimes he just does something that makes your mouth hang open because you can't believe that doing or saying certain things would even enter his thoughts...Everyone has that side to them I guess...men AND women, but I'm not dealing with women right now, so I don't care if I sound one sided. I think it's part of their training going back to kindergarten along with all the sound effects they're taught to make. I think in kindergarten they take little boys aside teach them to make perfect machine gun noises and then teach them to randomly make girls feel like shit. Whatever part of the brain it is that females use that makes them more perceptive and more intuitive should be implanted into males at birth. I'm tired of having to s-p-e-l-l t-h-i-n-g-s o-u-t w-o-r-d f-o-r w-o-r-d...If I explain something once can't it...just for once...be remembered?

SO...I have a second interview for the first interview I had yesterday. I'm not looking forward to it. I already know I'm not going to accept this job if they offer it to me...it sounds crappy and the pay stinks. So why am I going? Why did I accept the second interview? I don't know...I can't say no, and maybe it will just be good interview practice. The two interviews I went on yesterday were my first interviews in about 7 years. And...I'm totally stalling on going to this one...plus it's at 9am...the lady said it would take an hour or so...WHAT?...WHY?...and then I have my FINAL final at 11am. Not much time for some last minute cramming...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...