Skip to main content

I'm a MySpace addict...

Today's a good day! I feel like I'm "here". Does that make sense?

My last post was titled after Friday night when i drank way more than I think I ever have, and I don't feel guilty about it one bit. I had too many drinks containing Red Bull, and became really, really hyper. We got back to JC's apartment, and there, lo and behold, was a Christmas Tin filled with three kinds of popcorn. I love Christmas Tins. They make me really excited and in the "Christmas" spirit for some reason. I became all about the Christmas Tin, but because the owner of the Christmas Tin wasn't home no one would open it for me. The next night I found out that it was for the "community" anyways, and finally got to open the Christmas Tin. Anyway, I spent a lot of time at a birthday bar get together on Saturday apologizing for my "behavior" on Friday night, but was told over and over again, "It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. You were so freakin' entertaining!" Glad I could be of service! All though, I remember at one point that I spilled some guacamole and sour cream on the floor...on purpose I was told...and JC said, "You're getting on my G.D. nerves!" I calmed down a little after that and things were great. On Sunday, Mi-Mi, JC and I went to dinner and laughed about how we all had to piece together the events from the weekend. I'm not up for drinking like that every weekend, and I actually get a little bored with it, but ya know, I've said this time and time again...I never lived my early 20's the way other people did. I had a child that I was completely devoted to (I've been working on getting back to that), so I see nothing wrong if every other weekend I go out and have a little bit of fun. I think it keeps me sane.

Mi-Mi borrowed my picture CD to burn, and hasn't returned it yet, so I haven't been able to post the pictures from Halloween parties, but here's a group photo that was taken...You'll have to click it and blow it up to see JC, me, Mi-Mi, and Mr. Incredible as Sloth way in the back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...