Skip to main content

I'm a MySpace addict...

Today's a good day! I feel like I'm "here". Does that make sense?

My last post was titled after Friday night when i drank way more than I think I ever have, and I don't feel guilty about it one bit. I had too many drinks containing Red Bull, and became really, really hyper. We got back to JC's apartment, and there, lo and behold, was a Christmas Tin filled with three kinds of popcorn. I love Christmas Tins. They make me really excited and in the "Christmas" spirit for some reason. I became all about the Christmas Tin, but because the owner of the Christmas Tin wasn't home no one would open it for me. The next night I found out that it was for the "community" anyways, and finally got to open the Christmas Tin. Anyway, I spent a lot of time at a birthday bar get together on Saturday apologizing for my "behavior" on Friday night, but was told over and over again, "It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. You were so freakin' entertaining!" Glad I could be of service! All though, I remember at one point that I spilled some guacamole and sour cream on the floor...on purpose I was told...and JC said, "You're getting on my G.D. nerves!" I calmed down a little after that and things were great. On Sunday, Mi-Mi, JC and I went to dinner and laughed about how we all had to piece together the events from the weekend. I'm not up for drinking like that every weekend, and I actually get a little bored with it, but ya know, I've said this time and time again...I never lived my early 20's the way other people did. I had a child that I was completely devoted to (I've been working on getting back to that), so I see nothing wrong if every other weekend I go out and have a little bit of fun. I think it keeps me sane.

Mi-Mi borrowed my picture CD to burn, and hasn't returned it yet, so I haven't been able to post the pictures from Halloween parties, but here's a group photo that was taken...You'll have to click it and blow it up to see JC, me, Mi-Mi, and Mr. Incredible as Sloth way in the back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I Going To Die? I just got stung for the first time ever by a wasp . . . So far so good . . . I can still breathe, I haven't swelled up like a balloon, yet . . . But it hurts and itches like crazy!!! It's almost the end of the semester and I am completely swamped! Two projects, two papers, and three finals, all in the next 3 weeks . . . Somehow I'll handle it. I've actually all of sudden "woken up" where school is concerned. I've been in such a daze for like the last 7 or 8 months. The AOC has changed my life as I knew it . . . in good and bad ways!!! Bad because he takes up too much of my thoughts . . . and I need all the brain capacity that I can get!!! Somehow, after years of barely even talking to anyone at work, and only a couple of years of actually being a little more friendly with my co-workers, I seem to have been sucked up in "office politics" and I HATE it! I used to really like going to work . . . now I just want to quit!! It still...

I'll blog about my weekend at some point, but in the meantime...

Mi-Mi and Obi-Wan hanging out at one of our bars...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Last night there was a costume party (aka Halloween Party...but some people don't celebrate Halloween?...so hence just being called a costume party) for the Union stewards at work...I'm not a steward, and I only just became a memeber of the Union on my last day of work in June...and only became a memeber because there were a lot of "things" going on at work, and I didn't want to be easily fired...however, the party was at a good friend from work's house, so I got an invite...I think they just really needed an extra kid...the party was kicked off by us watching the little girls, including Gabby, do a project...the project was to get this guy from work into his costume...they did his make-up...he was such a good sport about it and it was hilarious!!! Then followed up by lots of Malibu on ice. I threw together a cat outfit, by the way, for the party...I'll have to post the pics...kind of funny. Tonight I will be out amongst all the other pa...