Skip to main content

Christmas Tins Rock My Socks

I started off this morning feeling pretty down on myself. I'm getting sick again, which I'm pretty sure is because I ran out of my antibiotics, my throat was never better anyway (just being kept at bay), and I think the reason my throat swelled up again this morning is because of allergies. So, now I can add itchy eyes and a runny nose to the things that are wrong with me, oh, and the sinus headache, too. I'm feeling better now though. I've made some decisions in my head about school and some other stuff (I haven't actually gone through with the decisions, but at least I've made decisions), and, well, I just feel better.

I haven't been getting many things done in my life at all, and I will honestly admit that part of that has to do with JC. I just love being around him all the time, and we have such very different schedules, it's hard to make the time. Now it's going to be even harder. He got a second job, and will pretty much be working 6 days a week from 9am to around 10 or 11 pm. So, we have Sundays, and every other Friday and Saturday, but not much more. I'm thinking that it sucks, but it's also good...he's working for his future, and it gives me motivation to get things in order since I can't see him in the daytime anymore.

I've seriously narrowed this down, but here's 5 reasons why I love this man more than anything...

1. He makes me laugh uncontrollably. Better yet, he laughs with me, at me, and it's glorious.

2. He's the first person I've ever met that can truly "handle" me because he really gets me. I'm used to getting everything I want, and getting extremely mad when I don't...and he's the first person to come along and be able to say, "You can have this, but not that", and it's ok with me.

3. He makes me blush, gush, and get butterflies with almost every word and every look.

4. He's smart, witty, personable, loveable, confident, and other people adore him, which makes him all the more attractive.

5. He dresses up as Obi-Wan Kenobi for his job and attaches a braid to his sweet little head for Godsake!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...