Skip to main content

I don't know what kind of mood it is I'm in tonight...


It must be the stupid Vicodin. It puts me in this really laid back, but "I don't know what I'm feeling" funk. It's so weird the way that things become "routine" after being a "big deal" in the beginning. For instance, Josh, Gabby, and I went into JC's restaurant tonight, which used to be kind of exciting, and now it just feels normal to see him acting as a complete different person, and to have all the other servers come and sit down at our table and converse. Things have gotten really comfortable in our relationship, which is a GREAT thing, but I find myself thinking about and missing the things that we used to do at the very beginning. I might have a problem...I might be a serial dater...a person who just clings to the "newness" of things. Or, at least, I have a problem being satiated. Something. But, the weird thing is that I am happy and content...I just think and analyze WAY too much, and I wish I could have guarantees...Maybe I should see a hypnotist or something to help me just relax and let life go...you know, like just enjoying it...stopping to smell the flowers, and appreciate everything that it is that I DO have. I don't have any clue where any of this is coming from, and I'm not sure I'm even trying to say anything in particular...I just took my medication for my stupid tonsils, and I'm here listening to sappy music, after just being served dinner by my boyfriend...maybe it's actually a good, contented mood I'm in, and therefore, I can't just let it be, so I have to find something wrong with it...Whateva!


This was last weekend at a bar called Baker St Pub. We like it there, or at least Mi-Mi really does...it's a "sausage fest!". I think it's pretty obvious it was the end of the night, but I love this picture...I just can't get enough of that man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...