This is how I feel now that my ex has found this blog. I really hate the idea of letting him win and take over my space by changing the address of this blog, but anything happens that I feel is truly a violation of my privacy and life, then I guess that's what I have to do. So, since most people got here through Jess, please let Jess or me know your email address, so if I have to change my blog address I can give the new out to anyone who wants to continue reading in the future . . . I find this really sad . . . It's not my fault that I have moved on and found happiness . . . it's just happened, and that's a good thing, and I hope that this person can eventually do the same, but I don't want my happiness to be screwed up in anyway by someone who could possibly be spiteful.
Time to Share?
I have a huge crush. I have a huge crush on a man I've never met in person. I have a huge crush on a man who does things that are very cool. Yesterday in the mail I got the book that he sent me...the book that he wrote...a book about all of his travels and adventures. The more I read this book, the less confident I start to feel about this being a possible "match". I have no idea what I can offer this older, more sophisticated, more worldly man. The biggest adventures in my life are grappling with 18-year old freshmen for a parking space at school, finishing a set of push-ups and pull-ups at the gym, or wrestling my daughter to the ground for a bath. Maybe I can teach him all about Sponge-Bob Square Pants?
This is again one of those times where things seem too good to be true. The emails we send back and forth would suggest that there is a great interest and curiosity on both sides, and that something really good could possibly come from this!!! His ...
Comments
I found you through Jess's site who I found through Cory's site who I went to high school with in Turkey.
I would also suggest making your next blog private so that it can't be found by any search engines. (Funny -- I just suggested the same thing to Min Pin the other day -- I promise I'm not paranoid!!)
Also, when you set up your new location, make sure you update your profile so it doesn't list your blog location.