Skip to main content

Got a problem with it?

I called into work today. I slept pretty f-ing horrible last night. I think I got in a total of 45 minutes in 5, 10, or 15 minute increments. I don't know what happened. I took J.C. home last night, and then Gabby and I got into bed pretty late...I thought I was tired, but I just tossed and turned all night. J.C. called me during one of those 5 minute cat naps, and when he called a couple of hours later he said I was whimpering and stuff. I must have been having really bad dreams or something.

I should have been exhausted. Saturday, after taking J.C. to work, I went shopping with my sister and Josh. My sister and I got matching purses, and then my sister and I went to California pizza kitchen, and DAMN! that shrimp scampi pizza was good. Then my sister and my BIL waited around while the rest of my cape crusader friends and I tried to get a plan up for the evening. We ended up at the regular shit hole, and I had a great time. I drank a little too much, and I think my BIL did, too. "GO Longboard!!!" He was funny. It was nice to sit and talk to my sister, with my boyfriend right next to me and all the commotion that is my group of friends going on. I think my sister was under the impression that I was worried about my friends liking them, but it's really the other way around. I care more about what she thinks of my friends and of J.C.

So, after we went out, we went back to J.C.'s and hung out till like 5 in the morning. Slept like logs, and then because I'm more of a cat napper, I woke us up around 10 am. J.C. likes his sleep in "bulk", but once I'm up, I'm up, and I'll take a nap later. However, we went back to my apartment, and never fell back asleep, but I had one of the best days ever with him. Lazy, lazy, lazy, and fun, fun, fun! But with only 5 hours of sleep, probably not much more from the night before, being sick and on medication, and you'd think I would have knocked out last night. Anyhoo...I'm off for one of my naps before I have to go to class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...