Skip to main content

Ahhh...Back in the world of mesh shirts and headbands...

I had my Intro to Primate Diversity class today and my Geography and Politics of the Asian Rim class, which is with my favorite professor of all time. He's so quirky that he's easily the most picked on professor (he really does wear a headband and a mesh shirt under his other shirt every single freakin' day!), but I've his intellect is dizzying. I love that man! BUT...DA DA DA DUM...we have to do an oral presentation in that class...I DO NOT DO oral presentations. They scare the shit out of me. I'm going to talk to him sometime in the next couple of weeks and see what can be done. My monkey class is really cool. I love learning about that stuff, and we have to do a couple of assignments where we have to go to the zoo. That should be a fun outing for J.C. and me, or Gabby and me, or all three, who knows, but should be cool no matter what!

Comments

Kaycee said…
I just found out I haave to do a presentation for 10% of my grade in my friggin geometry class. I HATE PRESENTATIONS. Public speaking + Panic attacks = not good! but I have to because I want to be a teacher, so I have to be able to get infront of my peers and teach. I have no problem getting in front of kids, its just PEERS!!!
Jammie J. said…
I forget, what are you studying to be?
J - My major is Geography and my minor is in anthropology.

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...