Skip to main content

Giddy-Up!

So, now that things at school are back in swing, I have major readings I need to catch up on. I have really really great classes this semester. I'm truly looking forward to them! Then again, it's my last semester, so I hate the idea of having to go to class! And I'm counting down the days until this next three day weekend, and spending it with J.C. I think Friday we have plans to go to this bar Rebar and see our friend Mr. Incredible's band play, and then who knows what's going on on Saturday - except that I'm getting my face "done" and a pedicure. I'm going to see if my sister wants to get one, too. That would be fun. And then Sunday - toobing - AGAIN! One more day of work until October, and only two days left of school for this week - and then I'll be sitting in the lap of luxury with my boyfriend in our two seater toob with our 12-pack chillin' in the middle!

Comments

Jessiedc28 said…
Reach back for thou shall not sucumb to Senior-itis
Oh, I probably will. I already have . . . I'm working on it!!! It's really hard to make myself go to class when in past semesters I haven't gone, and still made A's.

Popular posts from this blog

Am I Going To Die? I just got stung for the first time ever by a wasp . . . So far so good . . . I can still breathe, I haven't swelled up like a balloon, yet . . . But it hurts and itches like crazy!!! It's almost the end of the semester and I am completely swamped! Two projects, two papers, and three finals, all in the next 3 weeks . . . Somehow I'll handle it. I've actually all of sudden "woken up" where school is concerned. I've been in such a daze for like the last 7 or 8 months. The AOC has changed my life as I knew it . . . in good and bad ways!!! Bad because he takes up too much of my thoughts . . . and I need all the brain capacity that I can get!!! Somehow, after years of barely even talking to anyone at work, and only a couple of years of actually being a little more friendly with my co-workers, I seem to have been sucked up in "office politics" and I HATE it! I used to really like going to work . . . now I just want to quit!! It still...

I'll blog about my weekend at some point, but in the meantime...

Mi-Mi and Obi-Wan hanging out at one of our bars...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Last night there was a costume party (aka Halloween Party...but some people don't celebrate Halloween?...so hence just being called a costume party) for the Union stewards at work...I'm not a steward, and I only just became a memeber of the Union on my last day of work in June...and only became a memeber because there were a lot of "things" going on at work, and I didn't want to be easily fired...however, the party was at a good friend from work's house, so I got an invite...I think they just really needed an extra kid...the party was kicked off by us watching the little girls, including Gabby, do a project...the project was to get this guy from work into his costume...they did his make-up...he was such a good sport about it and it was hilarious!!! Then followed up by lots of Malibu on ice. I threw together a cat outfit, by the way, for the party...I'll have to post the pics...kind of funny. Tonight I will be out amongst all the other pa...