Skip to main content
Was that necessary?

I discussed yesterday with the Wimp my "dreams?" of being a personal trainer. He had nothing but good things to say about that!!! "Wow! You'd be a really great trainer!!! It wouldn't take you long at all to be an expert, and you're stronger than most of my male clients! You should get certified!" But, then, he added, "Although you're going to have to start eating right! So we can get your body fat down! You're going to have to get rid of "this" if you want to do it!" And at the point of saying "THIS", he grabbed a handful of fat off of my side!!! Not once, but about 3 or 4 times!!! Was this necessary??? Couldn't he have just said that we needed to get my body fat percentage down again? Why did he feel the need to grab the fat from the place that I am the most sensitive about, and proceed to pull and squeeze???

I talked with a girl trainer a couple of times yesterday. I may go ahead and become one of her clients. I'm regressing way to much with the Wimp. I just don't like hurting people's feelings. But, like the girl trainer and Aaron the Beast pointed out, 8 sessions is $500, and that's a lot of money to throw away just to be nice. I don't know how I got so lucky when I signed up with Aaron. I've heard from many different people including trainers at other gyms that he's one of the best trainers in San Antonio. He wasn't when I first signed up with him. He had barely started then as well, but he's been doing this stuff his whole life, loves it, lives it, and it will be hard to find someone else who can live up to that, but I just can't deal with this big of a difference in training styles.


Comments

Jammie J. said…
I probably would have smacked him. I'm not much for men grabbing anything on me. Hell, I smack Tony all the time.
I really really wanted to.

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Share? I have a huge crush. I have a huge crush on a man I've never met in person. I have a huge crush on a man who does things that are very cool. Yesterday in the mail I got the book that he sent me...the book that he wrote...a book about all of his travels and adventures. The more I read this book, the less confident I start to feel about this being a possible "match". I have no idea what I can offer this older, more sophisticated, more worldly man. The biggest adventures in my life are grappling with 18-year old freshmen for a parking space at school, finishing a set of push-ups and pull-ups at the gym, or wrestling my daughter to the ground for a bath. Maybe I can teach him all about Sponge-Bob Square Pants? This is again one of those times where things seem too good to be true. The emails we send back and forth would suggest that there is a great interest and curiosity on both sides, and that something really good could possibly come from this!!! His ...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Last night there was a costume party (aka Halloween Party...but some people don't celebrate Halloween?...so hence just being called a costume party) for the Union stewards at work...I'm not a steward, and I only just became a memeber of the Union on my last day of work in June...and only became a memeber because there were a lot of "things" going on at work, and I didn't want to be easily fired...however, the party was at a good friend from work's house, so I got an invite...I think they just really needed an extra kid...the party was kicked off by us watching the little girls, including Gabby, do a project...the project was to get this guy from work into his costume...they did his make-up...he was such a good sport about it and it was hilarious!!! Then followed up by lots of Malibu on ice. I threw together a cat outfit, by the way, for the party...I'll have to post the pics...kind of funny. Tonight I will be out amongst all the other pa...
Am I Going To Die? I just got stung for the first time ever by a wasp . . . So far so good . . . I can still breathe, I haven't swelled up like a balloon, yet . . . But it hurts and itches like crazy!!! It's almost the end of the semester and I am completely swamped! Two projects, two papers, and three finals, all in the next 3 weeks . . . Somehow I'll handle it. I've actually all of sudden "woken up" where school is concerned. I've been in such a daze for like the last 7 or 8 months. The AOC has changed my life as I knew it . . . in good and bad ways!!! Bad because he takes up too much of my thoughts . . . and I need all the brain capacity that I can get!!! Somehow, after years of barely even talking to anyone at work, and only a couple of years of actually being a little more friendly with my co-workers, I seem to have been sucked up in "office politics" and I HATE it! I used to really like going to work . . . now I just want to quit!! It still...