Skip to main content
My Favorite Muffin

I just love this man's blog . I can't get enough of that baby. Too cute!

I watched a movie last night recommended by the AOC . . . Lantana. I'm not sure what I thought. It was very slow moving. What disturbed me was that it was all about these different married couples, and the affairs that they did and didn't have. Hmmm . . . I hope he just thought it was a good movie, and wasn't trying to give any hints!

I called and talked to Aaron the Beast on 6 different occassions yesterday. In tears for a couple of them. I was trying to get him to switch trainers for me. He said he would do it, but in the end I decided that I have so few training sessions left that I would just suck it up and deal with the Wimp. Then I can decide if I want to buy more sessions and change trainers. But you know, if I'm really so into all this stuff, I should use the money to get certified as a trainer and then I can just train myself. the only thing is is that sometimes you really do need more than one person for stretching and spotting and stuff. I was afraid yesterday that all my crying over Aaron was because somehow I had fallen in love with him and didn't know it. But as Josh pointed out, it's just really kind of like a mentor/student relationship. He changed my way of thinking and all that good stuff. And maybe if the Wimp was better at his job, I wouldn't be feeling this "break-up" so much.

At the bagel shop (that I go to every freakin' morning) they have muffins that are called "My Favorite Muffin". I must have a dirty mind because that just brings a whole lot of other thoughts to my mind besides eating a real baked good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Share? I have a huge crush. I have a huge crush on a man I've never met in person. I have a huge crush on a man who does things that are very cool. Yesterday in the mail I got the book that he sent me...the book that he wrote...a book about all of his travels and adventures. The more I read this book, the less confident I start to feel about this being a possible "match". I have no idea what I can offer this older, more sophisticated, more worldly man. The biggest adventures in my life are grappling with 18-year old freshmen for a parking space at school, finishing a set of push-ups and pull-ups at the gym, or wrestling my daughter to the ground for a bath. Maybe I can teach him all about Sponge-Bob Square Pants? This is again one of those times where things seem too good to be true. The emails we send back and forth would suggest that there is a great interest and curiosity on both sides, and that something really good could possibly come from this!!! His ...

I'll blog about my weekend at some point, but in the meantime...

Mi-Mi and Obi-Wan hanging out at one of our bars...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Last night there was a costume party (aka Halloween Party...but some people don't celebrate Halloween?...so hence just being called a costume party) for the Union stewards at work...I'm not a steward, and I only just became a memeber of the Union on my last day of work in June...and only became a memeber because there were a lot of "things" going on at work, and I didn't want to be easily fired...however, the party was at a good friend from work's house, so I got an invite...I think they just really needed an extra kid...the party was kicked off by us watching the little girls, including Gabby, do a project...the project was to get this guy from work into his costume...they did his make-up...he was such a good sport about it and it was hilarious!!! Then followed up by lots of Malibu on ice. I threw together a cat outfit, by the way, for the party...I'll have to post the pics...kind of funny. Tonight I will be out amongst all the other pa...