Skip to main content
Nuts to Soup

Just in from my wimpy training session. He made me sweat, and yes I even hurt a little, but I didn't have to crawl out of the gym. The Wimp and I had a conversation with another trainer who said that all of Aaron's clients are begging to be put through pain. We've all become a bunch of sadists!!! Muuahahaha!!!

I was on the floor doing some crunches and there was a guy sitting on a weight bench. He kept snorting his snot! And I could see one of his little balls up the leg of his shorts. YUCK-EEE!!!

Comments

Kaycee said…
You should have said, "Can you stop snorting your snot, its making me nausious....oh and I can see your balls." This usually works! ha ha. I laughed though! I hate it when people do that, its so disgusting! And there are people on my bus who do it the whole ride in like 30 second incraments. I am totally grossed out by this!
Yea, I guess this guy is one of those people . . . my trainer said that he comes in everyday and just snorts the whole time.

Popular posts from this blog

I'll blog about my weekend at some point, but in the meantime...

Mi-Mi and Obi-Wan hanging out at one of our bars...
Time to Share? I have a huge crush. I have a huge crush on a man I've never met in person. I have a huge crush on a man who does things that are very cool. Yesterday in the mail I got the book that he sent me...the book that he wrote...a book about all of his travels and adventures. The more I read this book, the less confident I start to feel about this being a possible "match". I have no idea what I can offer this older, more sophisticated, more worldly man. The biggest adventures in my life are grappling with 18-year old freshmen for a parking space at school, finishing a set of push-ups and pull-ups at the gym, or wrestling my daughter to the ground for a bath. Maybe I can teach him all about Sponge-Bob Square Pants? This is again one of those times where things seem too good to be true. The emails we send back and forth would suggest that there is a great interest and curiosity on both sides, and that something really good could possibly come from this!!! His ...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Last night there was a costume party (aka Halloween Party...but some people don't celebrate Halloween?...so hence just being called a costume party) for the Union stewards at work...I'm not a steward, and I only just became a memeber of the Union on my last day of work in June...and only became a memeber because there were a lot of "things" going on at work, and I didn't want to be easily fired...however, the party was at a good friend from work's house, so I got an invite...I think they just really needed an extra kid...the party was kicked off by us watching the little girls, including Gabby, do a project...the project was to get this guy from work into his costume...they did his make-up...he was such a good sport about it and it was hilarious!!! Then followed up by lots of Malibu on ice. I threw together a cat outfit, by the way, for the party...I'll have to post the pics...kind of funny. Tonight I will be out amongst all the other pa...