Skip to main content

Gym Talk

I am so proud of myself!

Ray Ray the Killer wants me to start lifting weights 4 times a week...two with him, and two on my own. I have a hard enough time getting into the gym to do cardio on my own, let alone weights! But I'm getting more and more serious about getting back in shape, since being with Peter Pan destroyed my self image! So, today not only did I go in and do weights by myself, I did 20 minutes of cardio, too! I was getting chills from how proud of myself I was, and probably all the endorphins rushig through my body. I am actually excited to get back in there and do it again tomorrrow. Except I have a problem. Only a few of my t-sirts and shorts for the gym fit me. BUT I'M NOT BUYING ANYTHING NEW IN A BIGGER SIZE! I'll just have to wash clothes alot till the other stuff starts fitting. I also ate perfectly today! Yay me! Go Go Go!!!

Comments

Jacq said…
Oh wow! Cool look, Elizabeth!!! I haven't checked you out in awhile. Sorry about that.

Jessica Rabbit is a good choice!!!!
Don't worry about it, I just got back on here permanently!

Popular posts from this blog

I'll blog about my weekend at some point, but in the meantime...

Mi-Mi and Obi-Wan hanging out at one of our bars...
Time to Share? I have a huge crush. I have a huge crush on a man I've never met in person. I have a huge crush on a man who does things that are very cool. Yesterday in the mail I got the book that he sent me...the book that he wrote...a book about all of his travels and adventures. The more I read this book, the less confident I start to feel about this being a possible "match". I have no idea what I can offer this older, more sophisticated, more worldly man. The biggest adventures in my life are grappling with 18-year old freshmen for a parking space at school, finishing a set of push-ups and pull-ups at the gym, or wrestling my daughter to the ground for a bath. Maybe I can teach him all about Sponge-Bob Square Pants? This is again one of those times where things seem too good to be true. The emails we send back and forth would suggest that there is a great interest and curiosity on both sides, and that something really good could possibly come from this!!! His ...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Last night there was a costume party (aka Halloween Party...but some people don't celebrate Halloween?...so hence just being called a costume party) for the Union stewards at work...I'm not a steward, and I only just became a memeber of the Union on my last day of work in June...and only became a memeber because there were a lot of "things" going on at work, and I didn't want to be easily fired...however, the party was at a good friend from work's house, so I got an invite...I think they just really needed an extra kid...the party was kicked off by us watching the little girls, including Gabby, do a project...the project was to get this guy from work into his costume...they did his make-up...he was such a good sport about it and it was hilarious!!! Then followed up by lots of Malibu on ice. I threw together a cat outfit, by the way, for the party...I'll have to post the pics...kind of funny. Tonight I will be out amongst all the other pa...