Skip to main content

Got my computer back just in time!

Because I'm pissed, and must blog! I had a flat tire this morning! I stopped to throw some stuff away, and heard this hissing, and sat there like an idiot wondering, "What the hell is that noise?" And then as I turned on to the main street I heard...clunk clunk clunk...it was me hissing. I had a flat, and I was on my way to pick up my sister, who's car is in the shop, and we were going to have this fabulous day with Gabby...breakfast and then pedicures/manicures. I called roadside assistance which said it could take up to an hour, but I only waited for about 10 minutes when this little old guy pulls up and changed it in about 5 minutes. Love him! I am going to have to pass a good deed along sometime soon in memory of him! Hmmm...maybe I'll just be nice to Josh for a day. Hmmm...maybe not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Share? I have a huge crush. I have a huge crush on a man I've never met in person. I have a huge crush on a man who does things that are very cool. Yesterday in the mail I got the book that he sent me...the book that he wrote...a book about all of his travels and adventures. The more I read this book, the less confident I start to feel about this being a possible "match". I have no idea what I can offer this older, more sophisticated, more worldly man. The biggest adventures in my life are grappling with 18-year old freshmen for a parking space at school, finishing a set of push-ups and pull-ups at the gym, or wrestling my daughter to the ground for a bath. Maybe I can teach him all about Sponge-Bob Square Pants? This is again one of those times where things seem too good to be true. The emails we send back and forth would suggest that there is a great interest and curiosity on both sides, and that something really good could possibly come from this!!! His ...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Last night there was a costume party (aka Halloween Party...but some people don't celebrate Halloween?...so hence just being called a costume party) for the Union stewards at work...I'm not a steward, and I only just became a memeber of the Union on my last day of work in June...and only became a memeber because there were a lot of "things" going on at work, and I didn't want to be easily fired...however, the party was at a good friend from work's house, so I got an invite...I think they just really needed an extra kid...the party was kicked off by us watching the little girls, including Gabby, do a project...the project was to get this guy from work into his costume...they did his make-up...he was such a good sport about it and it was hilarious!!! Then followed up by lots of Malibu on ice. I threw together a cat outfit, by the way, for the party...I'll have to post the pics...kind of funny. Tonight I will be out amongst all the other pa...

I'll blog about my weekend at some point, but in the meantime...

Mi-Mi and Obi-Wan hanging out at one of our bars...