Skip to main content

Changes

This year has brought me A LOT of changes. I think almost everyone of them is on the top things that cause stress, too!

1. I graduated from school.
2. Which meant I had to leave school, which I loved!, and that I had to find out what to do with myself in the evenings after work!
3. I had a two year relationship end.
4. Which meant that I had to completely change everything I had planned for the future.
5. I resigned from the IRS, where I had worked for 8 years.
6. Which meant I had to change all of the people I was used to seeing every single day, and I no longer would have my summers off from work.
7. I started a brand new job/career.
8. Which meant I had to learn a whole new job and industry, and meet different people.
9. Josh got a girlfriend.
10. Which means I no longer have him around...at all...which pisses me off, but I guess he's gotta do what he's gotta do.

There are other changes currently under way, like my co-worker and I are being moved in our department, and taken away from our comfort zone. Gabby is getting boobs, and I had to buy her a few sports bras (man she's gonna kill me for that if she ever reads this when she's older!)...and she's starting the 4th grade, and will be going to a completely new daycare after school. And, getting back into the gym is a change from the way I've been living for the last couple of years.

So, it would only make sense that now that I have another change...having a computer for the first time in nearly a year!...I will be back to blogging and want to change it up. So, as you can see, I've already changed my page layout...but now I'm lost! I don't remember how to add in all the sidebar stuff...and I've lost my favorites on my computer, so I no longer have any blog addresses to the ones I used to read! Please send to me so I can start again. I will be categorizing a little better, too, and not talking so much about feelings, and silly things that I should get over.

I've been told by a few people now that they love the way I write my blogs, which is funny because when I was in the third grade, my teach wrote on my report card that I should be a writer. Well, whatever the case, if you hate my blogs, or love them...or whether I can really write or not!...I would like to maybe hone in on it, and see what I can do. Be a little more of myself, if that's possible! No holds barred anymore people...so watch out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll blog about my weekend at some point, but in the meantime...

Mi-Mi and Obi-Wan hanging out at one of our bars...
Time to Share? I have a huge crush. I have a huge crush on a man I've never met in person. I have a huge crush on a man who does things that are very cool. Yesterday in the mail I got the book that he sent me...the book that he wrote...a book about all of his travels and adventures. The more I read this book, the less confident I start to feel about this being a possible "match". I have no idea what I can offer this older, more sophisticated, more worldly man. The biggest adventures in my life are grappling with 18-year old freshmen for a parking space at school, finishing a set of push-ups and pull-ups at the gym, or wrestling my daughter to the ground for a bath. Maybe I can teach him all about Sponge-Bob Square Pants? This is again one of those times where things seem too good to be true. The emails we send back and forth would suggest that there is a great interest and curiosity on both sides, and that something really good could possibly come from this!!! His ...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Last night there was a costume party (aka Halloween Party...but some people don't celebrate Halloween?...so hence just being called a costume party) for the Union stewards at work...I'm not a steward, and I only just became a memeber of the Union on my last day of work in June...and only became a memeber because there were a lot of "things" going on at work, and I didn't want to be easily fired...however, the party was at a good friend from work's house, so I got an invite...I think they just really needed an extra kid...the party was kicked off by us watching the little girls, including Gabby, do a project...the project was to get this guy from work into his costume...they did his make-up...he was such a good sport about it and it was hilarious!!! Then followed up by lots of Malibu on ice. I threw together a cat outfit, by the way, for the party...I'll have to post the pics...kind of funny. Tonight I will be out amongst all the other pa...