Skip to main content

Changes

This year has brought me A LOT of changes. I think almost everyone of them is on the top things that cause stress, too!

1. I graduated from school.
2. Which meant I had to leave school, which I loved!, and that I had to find out what to do with myself in the evenings after work!
3. I had a two year relationship end.
4. Which meant that I had to completely change everything I had planned for the future.
5. I resigned from the IRS, where I had worked for 8 years.
6. Which meant I had to change all of the people I was used to seeing every single day, and I no longer would have my summers off from work.
7. I started a brand new job/career.
8. Which meant I had to learn a whole new job and industry, and meet different people.
9. Josh got a girlfriend.
10. Which means I no longer have him around...at all...which pisses me off, but I guess he's gotta do what he's gotta do.

There are other changes currently under way, like my co-worker and I are being moved in our department, and taken away from our comfort zone. Gabby is getting boobs, and I had to buy her a few sports bras (man she's gonna kill me for that if she ever reads this when she's older!)...and she's starting the 4th grade, and will be going to a completely new daycare after school. And, getting back into the gym is a change from the way I've been living for the last couple of years.

So, it would only make sense that now that I have another change...having a computer for the first time in nearly a year!...I will be back to blogging and want to change it up. So, as you can see, I've already changed my page layout...but now I'm lost! I don't remember how to add in all the sidebar stuff...and I've lost my favorites on my computer, so I no longer have any blog addresses to the ones I used to read! Please send to me so I can start again. I will be categorizing a little better, too, and not talking so much about feelings, and silly things that I should get over.

I've been told by a few people now that they love the way I write my blogs, which is funny because when I was in the third grade, my teach wrote on my report card that I should be a writer. Well, whatever the case, if you hate my blogs, or love them...or whether I can really write or not!...I would like to maybe hone in on it, and see what I can do. Be a little more of myself, if that's possible! No holds barred anymore people...so watch out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...