Skip to main content
"Have a holly, jolly Christmas . . . "

Ok, my little stint of depression or hormones or whatever has dissipated, and now I may be infected with the very annoying, cheery, bowl of sunshine, Christmas loving fool bug. You didn't even get to have a guest host!!! I still might do that. Josh seemed very interested. So, maybe if he's more interested in contributing to my blog instead of his (which he never does), I just might let him.

I am an idiot. What is all this B.S. that I've been blogging about forever...all this positive thinking, slowing down, taking things in stride? And, of course, I don't listen to myself. I just yap and yap and yap...always expecting the worst of everything. I hadn't heard from the AOC for awhile...ok...5 days, but I was completely set on believing that he was never going to talk to me again, that he had online dumped me for no reason, with no explaination. Got a phone call last night. I'm an idiot!!! Sheesz, Lizzie, give the guy a break...maybe he has a life!? So, now I should be happy, happy, happy, right? Yes and no. I still think, analyze, and question things way too much. I can't ever just let myself be happy, and I think I search out people who will share in my lonliness of being tragic!!! SICK!!! Please, I promise that I'm not the way I sound in this blog all the time! I have my moments, but I'm sure Josh would agree that I can be very fun and jovial at times...and yes, Jess, he might just even say that I have personality! I hate complainers. I hate complainers very much, yet, all I do here is...complain. I'm annoying myself, and so therefore, I feel the need to apologize to anyone who suffers to read this. But, it's ok, right? This is my outlet?

I have my first final this morning, in like an hour. I haven't studied. I'm here blogging away, and haven't even showered or gotten ready yet. Uh-oh.

I have spent a lot of time in the gym this week. Aaron the Beast should be proud. I might actually end up doing cardio 5 days this week!!! Woo-hoo!!! I have never done that before. I can't say it enough...if you can get yourself out and excercising in some form...it really is a natural drug, and all those endorphins will make you feel great! Even if it only lasts for an hour. Aaron has a new form of torture for me, so now I have to organize that heist to take the broomstick and this new half stability ball with a plastic bottom that makes you stabalize yourself as you do push-ups or squats on it. Hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it!!!

Ok...I NEED TO GO!!! I have a test to take! Geography of Latin America here I come!!!

Comments

Jammie J. said…
Good luck on your test.

Oh, and as for the mood thing, I say whatever. We all have our ups and downs, happy and sad moments. That's life. You write about them on your blog, which is fine with me ... and believe me, you're not sad all the time. Most of the time you're funny and I love reading your stuff.
Thanks, Jeanette, glad to know someone does!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Am I Going To Die? I just got stung for the first time ever by a wasp . . . So far so good . . . I can still breathe, I haven't swelled up like a balloon, yet . . . But it hurts and itches like crazy!!! It's almost the end of the semester and I am completely swamped! Two projects, two papers, and three finals, all in the next 3 weeks . . . Somehow I'll handle it. I've actually all of sudden "woken up" where school is concerned. I've been in such a daze for like the last 7 or 8 months. The AOC has changed my life as I knew it . . . in good and bad ways!!! Bad because he takes up too much of my thoughts . . . and I need all the brain capacity that I can get!!! Somehow, after years of barely even talking to anyone at work, and only a couple of years of actually being a little more friendly with my co-workers, I seem to have been sucked up in "office politics" and I HATE it! I used to really like going to work . . . now I just want to quit!! It still...

I'll blog about my weekend at some point, but in the meantime...

Mi-Mi and Obi-Wan hanging out at one of our bars...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Last night there was a costume party (aka Halloween Party...but some people don't celebrate Halloween?...so hence just being called a costume party) for the Union stewards at work...I'm not a steward, and I only just became a memeber of the Union on my last day of work in June...and only became a memeber because there were a lot of "things" going on at work, and I didn't want to be easily fired...however, the party was at a good friend from work's house, so I got an invite...I think they just really needed an extra kid...the party was kicked off by us watching the little girls, including Gabby, do a project...the project was to get this guy from work into his costume...they did his make-up...he was such a good sport about it and it was hilarious!!! Then followed up by lots of Malibu on ice. I threw together a cat outfit, by the way, for the party...I'll have to post the pics...kind of funny. Tonight I will be out amongst all the other pa...