Skip to main content
"Have a holly, jolly Christmas . . . "

Ok, my little stint of depression or hormones or whatever has dissipated, and now I may be infected with the very annoying, cheery, bowl of sunshine, Christmas loving fool bug. You didn't even get to have a guest host!!! I still might do that. Josh seemed very interested. So, maybe if he's more interested in contributing to my blog instead of his (which he never does), I just might let him.

I am an idiot. What is all this B.S. that I've been blogging about forever...all this positive thinking, slowing down, taking things in stride? And, of course, I don't listen to myself. I just yap and yap and yap...always expecting the worst of everything. I hadn't heard from the AOC for awhile...ok...5 days, but I was completely set on believing that he was never going to talk to me again, that he had online dumped me for no reason, with no explaination. Got a phone call last night. I'm an idiot!!! Sheesz, Lizzie, give the guy a break...maybe he has a life!? So, now I should be happy, happy, happy, right? Yes and no. I still think, analyze, and question things way too much. I can't ever just let myself be happy, and I think I search out people who will share in my lonliness of being tragic!!! SICK!!! Please, I promise that I'm not the way I sound in this blog all the time! I have my moments, but I'm sure Josh would agree that I can be very fun and jovial at times...and yes, Jess, he might just even say that I have personality! I hate complainers. I hate complainers very much, yet, all I do here is...complain. I'm annoying myself, and so therefore, I feel the need to apologize to anyone who suffers to read this. But, it's ok, right? This is my outlet?

I have my first final this morning, in like an hour. I haven't studied. I'm here blogging away, and haven't even showered or gotten ready yet. Uh-oh.

I have spent a lot of time in the gym this week. Aaron the Beast should be proud. I might actually end up doing cardio 5 days this week!!! Woo-hoo!!! I have never done that before. I can't say it enough...if you can get yourself out and excercising in some form...it really is a natural drug, and all those endorphins will make you feel great! Even if it only lasts for an hour. Aaron has a new form of torture for me, so now I have to organize that heist to take the broomstick and this new half stability ball with a plastic bottom that makes you stabalize yourself as you do push-ups or squats on it. Hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it!!!

Ok...I NEED TO GO!!! I have a test to take! Geography of Latin America here I come!!!

Comments

Jammie J. said…
Good luck on your test.

Oh, and as for the mood thing, I say whatever. We all have our ups and downs, happy and sad moments. That's life. You write about them on your blog, which is fine with me ... and believe me, you're not sad all the time. Most of the time you're funny and I love reading your stuff.
Thanks, Jeanette, glad to know someone does!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...