Skip to main content
WTF?

God, I feel great. I am a typical cancer (please refer back to this).

"At times you will seem to have the greatest love for life,
yet at others you can be nothing but a self-pitying mess. You
can be pleasant and cheerful, or you can be egotistical and vain."

Yep, that's me! So, now comes the part where I have a great love of life. And isn't it sad that it stems from feeling secure that someone likes me?

One final down...3 more to go! I can't wait for this semester to be over. It has been really hard. Really it was last Spring semester that was really hard, and almost killed me...and that semester seems to have put me in burnout mode for this past semester. But, next semester is new, and will probably kill me with how busy I'll be since I go back to work full-time in the Spring...but as much as I complain...I like being busy, busy, busy!

Off to see Aaron the Beast in a couple of hours. Didn't have time to shave my legs this morning. Must get that done before I go. Before I ever had a trainer my legs hardly ever got shaved in the "winter". Like growing in a coat (gross!). But now I can't stand the thought of this guy touching my legs when they're all prickly and stuff. I do it more for him...it's bad enough he has to touch fat, sweaty people all day...I don't want to torture him more with my hairy legs. He wouldn't like Jess very much, not until she could figure out how to wax correctly.

So, I seem to be more into my fitness quest and getting back on track with all of that. My eating habits still leave something to be desired, but working on it, and getting better. Most people get annoyed with you when you give them any kind of fitness information, but I really feel a need to help the world out with this, and I happen to think I'm really informed and good at it! If the whole archeaology thing works out for me, I would totally become a personal trainer as my day job! If someone like me can go from being the least active person in the world to actually enjoying this kind of stuff...anyone can do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...