Skip to main content
I got my very first speeding ticket. I'd say that's pretty good for 11 years of driving, but it SUCKS!!! I had a ticket once when I was 18 for an improper lane change, but other than that, my driving record has been clean! He totally got me, too! I was about 2 miles from my house...coming down a hill, barefoot, with cleavage all over the place because I had gone to JC's work party the night before and spent the night at his apartment. He got me doing 41 in a 30. I was so pissed! He wasn't even SAPD, he was a constable. I have court on Jan. 30. UGH!!!

JC: It's actually kind of funny!!! *Chuckles*

Me: Is it? Then you pay for it! *obvious annoyance!*

JC: Ok, maybe it's not so funny...*head hanging*

The party was great...except we got kicked out around 1am because one of the managers got really drunk and misplaced her keys. She ran around the restaurant yelling at people...Screaming, "There's always got to be a thief!!!" She was a little off her rocker. They tried to lock us in and not let us go home, but that's just nuts, so JC, Ali, and I emptied our pockets for these 16 year old kids guarding the doors. So, it was cool up until then. Since JC and his roommate Ali just started working there they didn't know that many people, and this restaurant has a HUGE staff, so we kind of just hung out on our own. Two other employees of JC's night job work there, too, so it was kind of like hanging out on a regular night. A lot of the employees were under age and had to sit at the "cookie table". I felt rather old. I mean JC, who's five years younger than me was looking old compared to some of those people. But free beers and free margaritas!

I had so much to say this morning. I was in a rather foul mood. I was so angry with the daycare that Gabby goes to before and after school, and I really just wanted to tell the director off...something I don't do. But I had it in me this morning. I'm going to find a new place.

OMG! MY COMPUTER JUST SHUT DOWN THIS WINDOW! I THOUGHT EVERYTHING WOULD BE GONE! BUT BLOGGER HAS REALLY BEEN OUTDOING THEMSELVES WITH THIS 'RECOVER POST' THING. IT WORKED TODAY! YAY BLOGGER!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...