Skip to main content
I ROCK!

I was also an hour late for work this morning. I woke up right when I was supposed to be dropping Gabby off at the daycare. I slept right through my alarm...I knew that was going to happen!!!

Went to the gym and worked out with Aaron today. It was a great work-out, and great conversation as well. Mostly I just watched his orange tongue ring bobbing up and down as he talked! lol.

I am going to get a much needed massage tomorrow. I can't wait!!! Even though this massage therapist I'm going to see likes to "talk to my nervous system", she's a little weird, but really good at her job, so, who cares, right? She can talk to my nervous system and hang crystals from my toes for all I care...as long as my shoulders stop HURTING!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
as long as she doesnt expect your nervous system to talk back then its a good massage. i want to see a pic of the crystals hanging from yours toes.

holly

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Share? I have a huge crush. I have a huge crush on a man I've never met in person. I have a huge crush on a man who does things that are very cool. Yesterday in the mail I got the book that he sent me...the book that he wrote...a book about all of his travels and adventures. The more I read this book, the less confident I start to feel about this being a possible "match". I have no idea what I can offer this older, more sophisticated, more worldly man. The biggest adventures in my life are grappling with 18-year old freshmen for a parking space at school, finishing a set of push-ups and pull-ups at the gym, or wrestling my daughter to the ground for a bath. Maybe I can teach him all about Sponge-Bob Square Pants? This is again one of those times where things seem too good to be true. The emails we send back and forth would suggest that there is a great interest and curiosity on both sides, and that something really good could possibly come from this!!! His ...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Last night there was a costume party (aka Halloween Party...but some people don't celebrate Halloween?...so hence just being called a costume party) for the Union stewards at work...I'm not a steward, and I only just became a memeber of the Union on my last day of work in June...and only became a memeber because there were a lot of "things" going on at work, and I didn't want to be easily fired...however, the party was at a good friend from work's house, so I got an invite...I think they just really needed an extra kid...the party was kicked off by us watching the little girls, including Gabby, do a project...the project was to get this guy from work into his costume...they did his make-up...he was such a good sport about it and it was hilarious!!! Then followed up by lots of Malibu on ice. I threw together a cat outfit, by the way, for the party...I'll have to post the pics...kind of funny. Tonight I will be out amongst all the other pa...

I'll blog about my weekend at some point, but in the meantime...

Mi-Mi and Obi-Wan hanging out at one of our bars...