Skip to main content

Well...

We ended up staying at my parent's house for another night. I got really distressing news last night that JC actually used to date this girl...he never told me that when she started working at his job again. I found out that after he told me he WASN'T going to have a relationship with her, he went to a party at her house this past Sunday night. And I learned that he told some people that I called everyone from his job to tell them about this. Well, I called his boss' wife to come pick up he truck that JC is buying, hasn't paid for, wrecked, and is parked at my apartment!!! That's all. I have erased those crazy fuckers out of my life, too. I don't want anything to do with any of them. I don't want to know what JC's doing and not doing. I know him better anyway. I know that the only way he knows how to kill pain is to go drinking up to the point of blacking out every night. And once all this immediate "excitment" dies down...he's going to be really low.

Anyway...So, I am for sure going home to clean today and going to work to resign. So I won't have a computer again until I can make it back here to my parent's house.

I would really like to make this blog private, so anyone who wants to continue reading email me your email address. gara_tx23@yahoo.com There's an underscore in there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...