Yesterday P-Dub and I went walking. 30 minutes. Just around my complex. 2 miles. My breathing is really out of control these days. (Have I mentioned I've been researching going to see a Pulminary (sp) specialist?) It felt really great. Then we had dinner, with Gabby, at Jason's Deli...Salad Bar...which was good...and then I couldn't resist and got Tomato Basil soup, but I didn't finish it, and it's only day one. Walking again today after work. I want to try to bring my camera with me this time. Not much interesting going on around the complex, but I keep meaning to use it more and always forget.
Time to Share?
I have a huge crush. I have a huge crush on a man I've never met in person. I have a huge crush on a man who does things that are very cool. Yesterday in the mail I got the book that he sent me...the book that he wrote...a book about all of his travels and adventures. The more I read this book, the less confident I start to feel about this being a possible "match". I have no idea what I can offer this older, more sophisticated, more worldly man. The biggest adventures in my life are grappling with 18-year old freshmen for a parking space at school, finishing a set of push-ups and pull-ups at the gym, or wrestling my daughter to the ground for a bath. Maybe I can teach him all about Sponge-Bob Square Pants?
This is again one of those times where things seem too good to be true. The emails we send back and forth would suggest that there is a great interest and curiosity on both sides, and that something really good could possibly come from this!!! His ...
Comments