Skip to main content

I hate my hair.

Who knew that so much confidence and self-esteem could be held up in hair!? Who knew that even when you gain 60lbs and feel disgusting, that it would be your hair that was keeping you going and feeling like you had a little sex appeal left?! I hate my new haircut! I can't wait until it grows out! It's not even so much the length, it's that fact that all my layers are gone, and my hair is all one length now. I hate it, hate it, hate it. If I can get it together in the next few days, I'll post some pictures from Christmas and you'll see. You'll hate it, too! I feel 10 years older. Seriously. With all this weight I've added on, this haircut makes me feel like a serious soccer mom.

With that...I'm off to an interview and then to the gym.

Comments

stephanie said…
It looks like you have thick hair...how can you have a bad haircut w/thick hair?? I'm sure it looks great! =)
Jacq said…
Liz, don't you dare cut a lot of the length!!! You'll regret it, trust me!

I'm just now getting mine to grow back. I won't be doing THAT chopping off stuff anytime soon.
I already did cut ALL of the length. It's just below my shoulders...all of it. I'm used to my shortest layers being that short, but not the rest of it. I just don't like the way it's kind of Prince Valient looking if you know what I mean. Just a couple more weeks, and I'm getting the layers cut back in it! Woo Hoo!!!

Popular posts from this blog

I'll blog about my weekend at some point, but in the meantime...

Mi-Mi and Obi-Wan hanging out at one of our bars...
Time to Share? I have a huge crush. I have a huge crush on a man I've never met in person. I have a huge crush on a man who does things that are very cool. Yesterday in the mail I got the book that he sent me...the book that he wrote...a book about all of his travels and adventures. The more I read this book, the less confident I start to feel about this being a possible "match". I have no idea what I can offer this older, more sophisticated, more worldly man. The biggest adventures in my life are grappling with 18-year old freshmen for a parking space at school, finishing a set of push-ups and pull-ups at the gym, or wrestling my daughter to the ground for a bath. Maybe I can teach him all about Sponge-Bob Square Pants? This is again one of those times where things seem too good to be true. The emails we send back and forth would suggest that there is a great interest and curiosity on both sides, and that something really good could possibly come from this!!! His ...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Last night there was a costume party (aka Halloween Party...but some people don't celebrate Halloween?...so hence just being called a costume party) for the Union stewards at work...I'm not a steward, and I only just became a memeber of the Union on my last day of work in June...and only became a memeber because there were a lot of "things" going on at work, and I didn't want to be easily fired...however, the party was at a good friend from work's house, so I got an invite...I think they just really needed an extra kid...the party was kicked off by us watching the little girls, including Gabby, do a project...the project was to get this guy from work into his costume...they did his make-up...he was such a good sport about it and it was hilarious!!! Then followed up by lots of Malibu on ice. I threw together a cat outfit, by the way, for the party...I'll have to post the pics...kind of funny. Tonight I will be out amongst all the other pa...