Skip to main content
Stay Away!

Things I need to learn to just say no to:

1. http://www.dooce.com/ Not the whole blog. I just need to stop reading the monthly newsletters to her daughter. I'm on my tenth keyboard from crying so hard and dripping all over the space bar!

2. Bagels!

3. Bagels!

4. Boys who do not treat me like the princess I am. Josh has seriously spoiled me!

5. My bed in the middle of the day.

6. Movies like the Color Purple. They turn me into a huge ball of mush that never wants to leave my bed again. Especially if followed up by Forest Gump.

7. Men who shave their entire bodies. What am I thinking? (But, GOD, he's hot!)

8. Pink purses!

9. The chocolate jar at work.

10. My mother's kitchen. Her house should be called the House of Regression. Everytime I'm there I resort back to "fat girl eating mode". I will look in that refridgerator 100 times before I finally have to announce to my parents that they make me fat and I'm taking my still "in shape" kid and leaving!

Comments

Kaycee said…
Its about damn time you updated this thing!
I wish I could keep up like I used to, but maybe it's a good thing! Am I adding a bit of the suspense factor? lol

I just haven't had the time. My life now is pretty much work, school, gym, back to school, home, sleep, work, school, gym, back to school, home, sleep . . . .
Jessiedc28 said…
I love this post!! I too have a list that I shoudl post.
1. Thin Minds
2. Chocolate
3. The internet
4. Starbucks Low Fat Cinnamon Swirl for breakfast
5. Wine during the week
6. Cigarettes
7. My Cell phone
8. Oreos
9. ERic's Fleece
10. Holly's mattress
Jessiedc28 said…
Sorry Thin MINTS
thin mints are part of the problem with my mom's freezer/fridge unit.
Anonymous said…
Um, I can help.
- Hairy Guy.
How can you help, Hairy Guy?? ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...