Skip to main content
Ray Ray the Savior

I truly loved my origianl trainer, Aaron the Beast. He was gorgeous, extremely knowledgeable, and we had a good trainer/trainee relationship, but he could be kind of moody. In a way he was a typical jock, early twenties "punk". Then I got stuck with John Michael the Wimp who I absolutley hated (you can find all this information in previous posts).

I realized that I haven't been writing about going to the gym at all lately. I think it's because I truly LOVE my new trainer Ray Ray. He's so freakin' awesome. He's so much fun, so much help, and he's very motivational. He actually makes me want to do better, not only at the gym, but in my whole life. I know that sounds strange. Get a really good trainer like him and maybe you'll understand. He gives me these workouts where I'm throwing a ball around and it feels kind of easy (he does kill me from time to time), but I've been questioning how hard it is that he's actually working me out because I'm not crying, shaking, and crawling out of the gym the way I did with Aaron the Beast. HOWEVER . . . the next day I am always unbelieveably sore. Who knew throwing around a ten pound ball could be so much work!!!

Last weekend Josh took me to get a manicure and pedicure. I found this great place that's in the mall, not an actual spa, but it's so clean, and pretty, and very Zen - with waterfalls and bamboo and lots of shiny wood panelling. AND only $38 for both!!! Josh usually leaves me and walks the mall whenever I'm doing this girly thing, but this time the ladies were like, "You come in, sit down, sit right here, you want pedicure too?" It was too cute. So, he sat next to me the whole time and drooled over the little Asian girl doing my nails. Thanks, Josh!!! That was the best American manicure and pedicure I've ever had - although my fingernail polish is starting to crack already. I think that's from changing my living room around, and being rougher than a girl with a new manicure should.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...