Skip to main content
If Your Friends Jumped Off a Bridge Would You?

Home from work. Bored. Not sure what to blog about. Too much to say, and nothing to say at the same time. I feel like being a follower today.

A- Age: 27
B- Best friend: Jessie and Josh
C- Crush: a man I like to call the AOC
D- Dad's name: Wes
E- Easiest person to talk to: My sister and Josh
F- Favorite band at the moment: Damien Rice
G- Gummy bears or gummy worms: Gummy WORMS
H- Hometown: San Antonio, TX
I- Instrument: I can play the recorder!!!
J- Jam or Jelly?: Both
K- Kids: just 1, I hope.
L- Longest car ride ever: San Antonio to Gruene, TX. It's only about 45 minutes, but Josh was with me. Need I say more?
M- Mom's name: Mary
N- Number of siblings: 1 - older sister
O- One wish: find the missing link
P- Phobia[s]: frogs, frogs, and um, frogs.
Q- favorite quote: "There's no such thing as love. There's only proof of love".
R- Reason to smile: thin days
S- Song you sang last: Stand By Me
T - Tacos or tamales?: TAMALES
U- Unknown fact about me: I secretly listen to hard core rap and Tejano music when I'm all alone.
V- vegetable: what's a vegetable?
W- Worst habit(s): procrastinating, sayng I'm sorry for nothing.
X- X-rays you've had: everything
Y- Yummy food: cheese enchiladas, macaroni & cheese, cheescake. Is there a pattern here?
Z- Zodiac sign: Cancer, and I do believe that people's personalities can be categorized this way.

Comments

Kaycee said…
Ooooh oooh ooooh, I totally have to agree with the worst habits part! I do the same thing! If I had a penny for everytime I said sorry, I would be a kazillionaire! I am so bad about that!
Jammie J. said…
*PING* on the worst habits. I say "sorry" and then say "sorry" for being sorry. I hate apologizing for apologizing.

I laughed at your "and I do believe that people's personalities can be categorized this way" comment. :)

You're funny. Good funny.
Jessiedc28 said…
I'm all about the "R"!

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...