Skip to main content

PICTURES!

I got so many new pictures developed this weekend! I got really good ones, too. I love when that happens! So, I'm kind of grouping these together by event...The ones from Halloween parties on Friday and Saturday are going to have to come later when I get them all together...

One of our friends opened up a new bar downtown, so we went to the Grand Opening, spent way too much money, didn't even get a buzz, but had a good time nonetheless...



JC and Andrea (Mi-Mi).













Andrea and Andy (Mr. Incredible)...he always makes some kind of face for almost every picture, but it's cute...










Cute group picture...that's Ali (Velma) on the end.












Awwww...I absolutely love this picture...and can't help but be happy about how much you can see my collar bone!...even though I was still pretty sick here, and I'm still not able to eat very much.









The Girls...Andrea, Ali, and Me. Ali and I have those faces because JC was taking forever, so mine's kind of a "Let's hurry the "F" up, we've got to go..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I Going To Die? I just got stung for the first time ever by a wasp . . . So far so good . . . I can still breathe, I haven't swelled up like a balloon, yet . . . But it hurts and itches like crazy!!! It's almost the end of the semester and I am completely swamped! Two projects, two papers, and three finals, all in the next 3 weeks . . . Somehow I'll handle it. I've actually all of sudden "woken up" where school is concerned. I've been in such a daze for like the last 7 or 8 months. The AOC has changed my life as I knew it . . . in good and bad ways!!! Bad because he takes up too much of my thoughts . . . and I need all the brain capacity that I can get!!! Somehow, after years of barely even talking to anyone at work, and only a couple of years of actually being a little more friendly with my co-workers, I seem to have been sucked up in "office politics" and I HATE it! I used to really like going to work . . . now I just want to quit!! It still...

I'll blog about my weekend at some point, but in the meantime...

Mi-Mi and Obi-Wan hanging out at one of our bars...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Last night there was a costume party (aka Halloween Party...but some people don't celebrate Halloween?...so hence just being called a costume party) for the Union stewards at work...I'm not a steward, and I only just became a memeber of the Union on my last day of work in June...and only became a memeber because there were a lot of "things" going on at work, and I didn't want to be easily fired...however, the party was at a good friend from work's house, so I got an invite...I think they just really needed an extra kid...the party was kicked off by us watching the little girls, including Gabby, do a project...the project was to get this guy from work into his costume...they did his make-up...he was such a good sport about it and it was hilarious!!! Then followed up by lots of Malibu on ice. I threw together a cat outfit, by the way, for the party...I'll have to post the pics...kind of funny. Tonight I will be out amongst all the other pa...