Skip to main content

Dirty Little Secret

I have something to admit. I have been blogging somewhere else. I actually feel a little ashamed because I've ignored this blog so much. But believe me, the other forum is in no way like this. I do not share half the intimate details that I do with the fine readers of this blog. They're usually really short posts, too. The people that read my other blog are people that I know KNOW...and a lot of them are friends I met through JC and Mi-Mi, so I can't spill all the stuff that I do here, but it's kind of a good forum to have those people that really know you on a personal level to read...but, now, as I write that, I realize that even though I've never met half the readers here face to face, you guys probably know me pretty personally...

Ok, so you can go here if you want to read up on my other blog...it's not any more exciting than here though...it's at MySpace, which I have found to be a really great place to keep up with friends. Much easier than emailing and even calling, and I'm addicted! http://www.myspace.com/20887633

Tonight I'm going to a Halloween/Birthday party. It's Mr. Incredible's B-day. The party has the theme of ROCKSTAR, so I'm going as Axle Rose, and Velma, JC's roommate is going as Slash. It's the funniest thing I've ever seen. I can't wait to post pictures. I also have to come up with a costume for Saturday night...so, the plan right now, because I'm going as a boy tonight, I bought false eyelashes that I really want to wear, and I just want to feel sexy after being sick for so long, is to go as a naughty teacher/librarian...everyone does the naughty school girl thing, and everyone tells me I have the naughty librarian look when I wear my glasses...so, it kind of sounded like a good idea...we'll see if it works. JC is, of course, going to be Obi-Wan Kenobi tomorrow night. His costume for tonight is really good, too, but it's a secret...I can't wait to get a picture of him making out with Axle Rose...how funny!

Oh, I'm still not feeling up to myself, but thank you to everyone who sent well wishes. My doctor says the tonsils should definitely come out. Sounds like a hoot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...