Skip to main content
"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."


I've been kind of interested lately in cool little facts about redheads. Being a redhead is after all a little like being in some exclusive club...like the fact that redheads constitute only about 1% of the world population. Very rare indeed. Here's a cool website with facts, photos, famous redheads...etc. Posted by Hello

http://www.geocities.com/carriejane11/index.html

Comments

Jammie J. said…
Very interesting. Especially that it takes 20% more anesthesia for a red head. My GYN told me that it would take me longer to recover from my surgery because I'm naturally blonde. She no lie.

You could take a personality test and determine what your "type" is. If you are INFJ,then your personality would match your hair color in rarity. :)
I was an ISTP - :)
Jammie J. said…
Really ... interesting. So this is you?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I did know about the anesthesia thing. I woke up in the middle of having my wisdom teeth pulled, and had to be administered a whole lot of demoral. Probably why for headaches I also have to take almost twice the normal dose.
WAIT!!! Somehow, Jeanette, I missed that link on the "this" and created a whole different conversation!!! YES...that is me...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jammie J. said…
Wow. so you experienced the need for more drugs first hand. cool. although i would guess you didn't think so.

:)

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Share? I have a huge crush. I have a huge crush on a man I've never met in person. I have a huge crush on a man who does things that are very cool. Yesterday in the mail I got the book that he sent me...the book that he wrote...a book about all of his travels and adventures. The more I read this book, the less confident I start to feel about this being a possible "match". I have no idea what I can offer this older, more sophisticated, more worldly man. The biggest adventures in my life are grappling with 18-year old freshmen for a parking space at school, finishing a set of push-ups and pull-ups at the gym, or wrestling my daughter to the ground for a bath. Maybe I can teach him all about Sponge-Bob Square Pants? This is again one of those times where things seem too good to be true. The emails we send back and forth would suggest that there is a great interest and curiosity on both sides, and that something really good could possibly come from this!!! His ...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Last night there was a costume party (aka Halloween Party...but some people don't celebrate Halloween?...so hence just being called a costume party) for the Union stewards at work...I'm not a steward, and I only just became a memeber of the Union on my last day of work in June...and only became a memeber because there were a lot of "things" going on at work, and I didn't want to be easily fired...however, the party was at a good friend from work's house, so I got an invite...I think they just really needed an extra kid...the party was kicked off by us watching the little girls, including Gabby, do a project...the project was to get this guy from work into his costume...they did his make-up...he was such a good sport about it and it was hilarious!!! Then followed up by lots of Malibu on ice. I threw together a cat outfit, by the way, for the party...I'll have to post the pics...kind of funny. Tonight I will be out amongst all the other pa...

I'll blog about my weekend at some point, but in the meantime...

Mi-Mi and Obi-Wan hanging out at one of our bars...