Skip to main content
"I'm Singing in the Rain . . . "

(I really LOVE having song titles for my blogs...and really people...you must participate...you have to sing along...it really WILL make your day better!)

Today is one of the most awesomest days in the world...don't ask me why...I really don't know...it just is. I woke up to rain, and now it's sunshiny. I had a very fun and insecurity-driving-away conversation last night and this morming (this morming? I had to leave that in there...it's kind of funny...ok, probably only to me) with the "adventurous, online crush", and I got Aaron the Beast to cancel our appointment today. And who knows what the rest of today holds...only good things, Samantha...only good things!

I've been re-decorating my apt. for the last year...very...very slowly...whenever I have excess money...It's almost done, but I have nothing on my walls. I had decided to do my own paintings...something I haven't really done since I was 17 or so, but...it can be quite expensive...I have a very long wall in my living room, and want to find a canvas that stretches along the whole thing...Today I got a brillant idea from Jess' brother's girlfriend's blog , and I commented on Jess' blog about my idea...I don't feel like writing it out again. I kind of LOVE being the only one who thinks I'm funny, has good ideas, and a genius - even if I did half way steal the idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...