Skip to main content

More pictures from visiting Carly.

Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures. Most of them came from my favorite day while I was there and were taken on my phone. On Sunday, we just spend the whole day outside on the screened in porch. Carly slept out there for a really long time. So cute.

Jess and Carly right before we drove to the airport.

Sleeping in the car.

Every single time I go to VA, we end up eating at steakhouses, chili restaurants, taco places...pretty much everywhere that has the exact same kind of food I could get in San Antonio. It's pretty funny. Although I find some way to get a crab cake in. Before we drove to the airport we stopped at this little Mexican restaurant (surprise, surprise) and wouldn't you know it, they actually had a plate named after San Antonio.


Hmmm...this looks familiar...see the pic directly below from our trip to Colorado...


Carly sleeping at Hard Times.

Awww...

There's that froggy arm...

Fart smile? Sleep Smile? Either way, she's sleeping on my shoulder and smiling...

Cutest pic EVER! Look at her little feet crossed!

Sleeping on my shoulder still.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...