Skip to main content

Because I just have to...

...write at least one post about the season premiere of LOST...the greatest show EVER! Don't read if you've never seen it and plan to.

I just had a couple of thoughts...well, a lot more, but these are the only ones I can wrap my head around a little bit...

1. First off, let me just say, that I have been saying since Desmond's first appearance that he was key to figuring out the mystery. Somehow I just knew he was going to be important even though he hasn't been front and center.

Other thought on Desmond...why does Farraday tell Desmond he's so special...is it because he's the only one that exists in all 3 spaces in time...past, present, and future? He was on the island before the plane crashed, during it, and now he's off the island. He's the only that exists in 3 different planes. Also, he has a "constant", Penny, and he's also Farraday's "constant". Or is that he turned the fail safe key?

2. I think Miles might be Dr. Marvin Candle's son. That was just my first thought on seeing the baby at the beginning of the episode. I've thought since last season that Farraday, Charlotte, and Miles were on the island before at the same time...left at the same time...and that's why Whidmore got them back together. They had to go together in order to find the island.

3. The compass Richard gave to Locke? Same compass Richard gives to young Locke in an attempt to make him remember? So that Richard could tell him what to do? Then why did Richard only appear to Locke twice in his younger life?

4. The course corrector lady, Mrs. Hawking, Daniel Farraday's mom? Strange...Daniel doesn't appear to have aged either, like Richard, from when they showed him at the beginning with the Dharma Initiative to now.

I'm super excited about this season. I'm also fed up and ready for real answers. Although I love to tell everyone that I called it and it would be something about time travel back in Season 1. Everyone's a buzz. Kelly and Andrea came over to watch all 3 hours last night. My sister called....there is much discussion. Love it!

So, don't call on Wednesday nights at 8pm central!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...