Skip to main content

Ah...it's late

Well...it's only about 1230am, but I just woke up from a really bad nightmare, and I would really love at least some phone attention from my boyfriend, but alas, he's on a fishing trip, has to be up at 5 in the morning, and he forgot his phone charger, so we've been trying to conserve the minutes until he gets home on Sunday. Which has meant one 5 minute phone call each day for the last two days, and the same for the next two days...Sorry, I'm just lonely.

I just came back to edit this because I realized that two years ago, on July 7, which was 30 minutes ago yesterday, was my 2 year blogging anniversary. This year I have no "special" blogs to link to, to say, "Go, check this one out again." I didn't blog that much this past year...well, I did last summer, but then of course, between getting sick, getting my tonsils out, and JC and me breaking up, and getting back together, I just haven't been writing as much. The combination of depression, upheaval, and total hustle and bustle has made me a serious slacker. Plus, sometimes I think that this is just boring, and so is my life kind of. I started doing this as a means of expression...an outlet...and then wanted to keep up with friends, then I started to meet new "friends"...but lately I feel very blah about this whole blogging thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Share? I have a huge crush. I have a huge crush on a man I've never met in person. I have a huge crush on a man who does things that are very cool. Yesterday in the mail I got the book that he sent me...the book that he wrote...a book about all of his travels and adventures. The more I read this book, the less confident I start to feel about this being a possible "match". I have no idea what I can offer this older, more sophisticated, more worldly man. The biggest adventures in my life are grappling with 18-year old freshmen for a parking space at school, finishing a set of push-ups and pull-ups at the gym, or wrestling my daughter to the ground for a bath. Maybe I can teach him all about Sponge-Bob Square Pants? This is again one of those times where things seem too good to be true. The emails we send back and forth would suggest that there is a great interest and curiosity on both sides, and that something really good could possibly come from this!!! His ...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Last night there was a costume party (aka Halloween Party...but some people don't celebrate Halloween?...so hence just being called a costume party) for the Union stewards at work...I'm not a steward, and I only just became a memeber of the Union on my last day of work in June...and only became a memeber because there were a lot of "things" going on at work, and I didn't want to be easily fired...however, the party was at a good friend from work's house, so I got an invite...I think they just really needed an extra kid...the party was kicked off by us watching the little girls, including Gabby, do a project...the project was to get this guy from work into his costume...they did his make-up...he was such a good sport about it and it was hilarious!!! Then followed up by lots of Malibu on ice. I threw together a cat outfit, by the way, for the party...I'll have to post the pics...kind of funny. Tonight I will be out amongst all the other pa...
Am I Going To Die? I just got stung for the first time ever by a wasp . . . So far so good . . . I can still breathe, I haven't swelled up like a balloon, yet . . . But it hurts and itches like crazy!!! It's almost the end of the semester and I am completely swamped! Two projects, two papers, and three finals, all in the next 3 weeks . . . Somehow I'll handle it. I've actually all of sudden "woken up" where school is concerned. I've been in such a daze for like the last 7 or 8 months. The AOC has changed my life as I knew it . . . in good and bad ways!!! Bad because he takes up too much of my thoughts . . . and I need all the brain capacity that I can get!!! Somehow, after years of barely even talking to anyone at work, and only a couple of years of actually being a little more friendly with my co-workers, I seem to have been sucked up in "office politics" and I HATE it! I used to really like going to work . . . now I just want to quit!! It still...