Skip to main content

Jessie and E's Night out at the Bitter End

Jessica has all the touristy pictures on her camera...I just have the "party pics". I love this place, the Bitter End...could be because the weekend before Jessica came down, JC and I spent a night there without anyone except the two of us, which is rare. It was cool for me to take Jessie out and kind of show her what I've been up to on the weekends when Gabby's not home, except I think she might have thought the amount of drinking going on was ridonculous.


Coffe with the Schwenkster...

First E played a couple of games of pool with Andrea at Clicks...

Me, Jessie, E, and E's lips...

Andrea and a very pale, washed out me, possibly tipsy me...

Andrea, Mr. Incredible, JC, and JC's new glasses...

The three of us again...

I don't remember what she said, but it must have been pretty darn funny...

Awwww...

Ok, a little explaination...This random guy was sitting at the table behind us, and he seriously made this face and danced all night long. It was the funniest thing ever. He kept squishing up his eyes, and I finally decided that he needed glasses. He also very inappropriately made out with his girlfriend all night long. I pretended to take pictures of people at our table just so I could get a shot of him.

Comments

Jacq said…
Aw, I love the pix!!! Looked like you all had a BLAST!!!!
Jacq said…
Aw, I love the pix!!! Looked like you all had a BLAST!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

I'll blog about my weekend at some point, but in the meantime...

Mi-Mi and Obi-Wan hanging out at one of our bars...
Time to Share? I have a huge crush. I have a huge crush on a man I've never met in person. I have a huge crush on a man who does things that are very cool. Yesterday in the mail I got the book that he sent me...the book that he wrote...a book about all of his travels and adventures. The more I read this book, the less confident I start to feel about this being a possible "match". I have no idea what I can offer this older, more sophisticated, more worldly man. The biggest adventures in my life are grappling with 18-year old freshmen for a parking space at school, finishing a set of push-ups and pull-ups at the gym, or wrestling my daughter to the ground for a bath. Maybe I can teach him all about Sponge-Bob Square Pants? This is again one of those times where things seem too good to be true. The emails we send back and forth would suggest that there is a great interest and curiosity on both sides, and that something really good could possibly come from this!!! His ...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Last night there was a costume party (aka Halloween Party...but some people don't celebrate Halloween?...so hence just being called a costume party) for the Union stewards at work...I'm not a steward, and I only just became a memeber of the Union on my last day of work in June...and only became a memeber because there were a lot of "things" going on at work, and I didn't want to be easily fired...however, the party was at a good friend from work's house, so I got an invite...I think they just really needed an extra kid...the party was kicked off by us watching the little girls, including Gabby, do a project...the project was to get this guy from work into his costume...they did his make-up...he was such a good sport about it and it was hilarious!!! Then followed up by lots of Malibu on ice. I threw together a cat outfit, by the way, for the party...I'll have to post the pics...kind of funny. Tonight I will be out amongst all the other pa...