Skip to main content
Out of the mix?

I have been a horrible blogger lately. I think about things I want to sit down and say, and I just never get around to it!

Hamster Update: He' s so sick. He hasn't eaten or drank any water for a week now. I don't know what to do for him. I'm hesitant on giving him anything to help him out (Thanks, though, for the alcohol advice, K). But, I feel so bad for him. He just limps around. I don't even hear him at night anymore, which I thought used to annoy me, but now realize that it was somewhat comforting when I was falling asleep. How did I become attached to this hamster? Part of it is a little bit of sentimentality. I bought him with an ex and, well, I'm sure you get it.

My class presentation was supposed to take place on Tuesday. My partner, Jason, and I were going to be last, but everyone else took so long, and we had like 5 minutes. So, we got up and Jason started talking...and kept talking...and the professor had to end it, and told us we could finish up on Thursday...today...I couldn't believe it! I freaked out for nothing, and now I get to freak out again!

Gotta run...I never have time for this anymore!!!

Comments

Kaycee said…
call your local vet and see how much to euthenize the hamster. It can't be much and it can't hurt to ask. It would probably make everyone feel better.
Jessiedc28 said…
You can ship him here and I can ask my friend to do the sock treatment. EWE!

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...