Skip to main content
"Just sit back, and RELAAAXX!"

I have a serious problem. I don't know how to relax. And I hear it from everyone...Aaron the Beast: "Shoulders, down and back, you just need to relax." Josh: "Stop worrying about the AOC, he likes you, just relax." Gabby: "Chill out, mom, and stop being crazy." I think it's all my mom's fault that I don't know how to relax, at least it's always the parental units that get the blame for the things we think are wrong with us, right? I know how to lay in bed all day and be lazy, I did lots of that on Saturday, but it's not quite the same as just being at peace and 'relaxed'. My brain is still going a mile a minute. Aaron the Beast says I need to seriously do a Time Budget and then I won't be worried, and I can just relax. I don't think it will help though. Was I always like this? Or is it something that just came with Gabby? You can always blame those bad characteristics on the kids too!!!

I'm gonna try really hard to do it though...next Friday, Gabby goes to her dad's until the following Wednesday!! I will be at one with myself, I will find peace, I will budget time, and I will find the 8 hours a day that Aaron says I have lost. I will not lay in bed all day being lazy, feeling guilty for not being up and doing something!!! And if I do, I will somehow try NOT to feel guilty!!! AND, this week I will be productive, get done all the things I need to do, get my apt. in order, so that if I chose to lay around, there will be nothing in my mind saying, "Do you really think you should be doing this? You know there's a pile of dishes in the sink, right? And, your computer desk, could you maybe get to that at some point?"

Positive thinking, positive thinking, positive thinking!!!

Note to self: He likes you, at least for now, enjoy it, and enjoy all the things around you!, stop beating yourself up, and most importantly stop thinking too far ahead!!!

Comments

Jammie J. said…
You can't relax? It's because you are an introvert. At least that's my theory. Even though you're physically "relaxed" your brain isn't. :)
Yeah, I know that's it...my brain never stops...and it flips between different subjects quite constantly and well...actually very erratically.
Jessiedc28 said…
Smoke Pot.
You would say that, Junkie!!! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...