Skip to main content
"Just sit back, and RELAAAXX!"

I have a serious problem. I don't know how to relax. And I hear it from everyone...Aaron the Beast: "Shoulders, down and back, you just need to relax." Josh: "Stop worrying about the AOC, he likes you, just relax." Gabby: "Chill out, mom, and stop being crazy." I think it's all my mom's fault that I don't know how to relax, at least it's always the parental units that get the blame for the things we think are wrong with us, right? I know how to lay in bed all day and be lazy, I did lots of that on Saturday, but it's not quite the same as just being at peace and 'relaxed'. My brain is still going a mile a minute. Aaron the Beast says I need to seriously do a Time Budget and then I won't be worried, and I can just relax. I don't think it will help though. Was I always like this? Or is it something that just came with Gabby? You can always blame those bad characteristics on the kids too!!!

I'm gonna try really hard to do it though...next Friday, Gabby goes to her dad's until the following Wednesday!! I will be at one with myself, I will find peace, I will budget time, and I will find the 8 hours a day that Aaron says I have lost. I will not lay in bed all day being lazy, feeling guilty for not being up and doing something!!! And if I do, I will somehow try NOT to feel guilty!!! AND, this week I will be productive, get done all the things I need to do, get my apt. in order, so that if I chose to lay around, there will be nothing in my mind saying, "Do you really think you should be doing this? You know there's a pile of dishes in the sink, right? And, your computer desk, could you maybe get to that at some point?"

Positive thinking, positive thinking, positive thinking!!!

Note to self: He likes you, at least for now, enjoy it, and enjoy all the things around you!, stop beating yourself up, and most importantly stop thinking too far ahead!!!

Comments

Jammie J. said…
You can't relax? It's because you are an introvert. At least that's my theory. Even though you're physically "relaxed" your brain isn't. :)
Yeah, I know that's it...my brain never stops...and it flips between different subjects quite constantly and well...actually very erratically.
Jessiedc28 said…
Smoke Pot.
You would say that, Junkie!!! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

I'll blog about my weekend at some point, but in the meantime...

Mi-Mi and Obi-Wan hanging out at one of our bars...
Time to Share? I have a huge crush. I have a huge crush on a man I've never met in person. I have a huge crush on a man who does things that are very cool. Yesterday in the mail I got the book that he sent me...the book that he wrote...a book about all of his travels and adventures. The more I read this book, the less confident I start to feel about this being a possible "match". I have no idea what I can offer this older, more sophisticated, more worldly man. The biggest adventures in my life are grappling with 18-year old freshmen for a parking space at school, finishing a set of push-ups and pull-ups at the gym, or wrestling my daughter to the ground for a bath. Maybe I can teach him all about Sponge-Bob Square Pants? This is again one of those times where things seem too good to be true. The emails we send back and forth would suggest that there is a great interest and curiosity on both sides, and that something really good could possibly come from this!!! His ...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Last night there was a costume party (aka Halloween Party...but some people don't celebrate Halloween?...so hence just being called a costume party) for the Union stewards at work...I'm not a steward, and I only just became a memeber of the Union on my last day of work in June...and only became a memeber because there were a lot of "things" going on at work, and I didn't want to be easily fired...however, the party was at a good friend from work's house, so I got an invite...I think they just really needed an extra kid...the party was kicked off by us watching the little girls, including Gabby, do a project...the project was to get this guy from work into his costume...they did his make-up...he was such a good sport about it and it was hilarious!!! Then followed up by lots of Malibu on ice. I threw together a cat outfit, by the way, for the party...I'll have to post the pics...kind of funny. Tonight I will be out amongst all the other pa...