Skip to main content

Just one more thing for today . . .

I went to the gym today to work out with Aaron (trainer) even though I just did it yesterday at 4. He decides (after he's already put me through a grueling 30min) that it might not have been such a good idea to schedule me two days in a row. That's thinking ahead for you, and now I won't be able to walk tomorrow. Anyways, what I really want to talk about is this lady who I see at the gym every other day. She's always working out on the same machine (precor), and she's always wearing the same thing. She wears jean shorts (cuffed) and a white tank top. Her hair is dyed platinum blonde, she has on full make-up, and the part that really bothers me is the red colored nylons that she wears under tha shorts, and I'm not talking about "tights". I'm talkin' red see through nylons! Ok, I just had to vent a little on that one. I don't know why it bothers me so much, but I just really want to knock her down.

Comments

Jessiedc28 said…
I say you take down the dork in the red nylons. Either that or slip her a note that says 'Fame' ended back in the late 80s. She needs to update her gear. I bet she's listening to the Flashdance sound track while she's "working out".
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...