Skip to main content

I freakin' LOVE it!

I found myself a new jewelry store. Compass Trading Company. I can't get enough. I've already been twice this week. I love finding new pieces of jewelry for every outfit I own. It's kind of like Claire's, but not as cheap and not as "kiddie". Much more mature stuff, but still along Claire's prices.

Worked out today. I can't believe Ray Ray still wants to continue our workouts together. He's been doing it now for almost a year...for FREE! I love him. I have some new motivation to keep up this eating right and working out. For one I have a new person in my life who is also super motivated, just joined my gym, and is so good he actually goes on a Friday evening!

Not a lot else going on. Tomorrow I'm getting my taxes done, and then Kelly and Dre are coming over to watch LOST. Well, maybe just Kelly. Dre's had pneumonia for the past week. Going to the gym before I do my taxes. Going to the gym on Thursday and Friday.

I have a three day weekend, and Gabby's going to her dad's. Not sure what I'm going to do, but I hope I can get out and use some of the features on my camera that I've never tried. I've been playing around with Photoshop, too. Learning how to do cool shit. Andrea's really good at it, and she's been giving me some pointers. I would love to take a digital photography class.

I also need to find my stupid USB thingy for my MP3 player. I need some new stuff for the gym. Today I was listening to some really old Christina and Britney. Blah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...