Skip to main content

I hate Jess!

No, just kidding. I don't have a lot to say about YOU, Jess, silly! I can't even remember all that I wanted to say yesterday! Right now I'm just stallling because I don't have that much to do at work, today.

1. I have the most adorable kittens EVER! But, just like Gabby, they are growing so fast! I used to be able to hold them with just one hand, but not anymore. They have some very strange habits that one day, when I don't feel embarassed by it (like it's my fault), I will write a post about.

2. Last weekend I kind of buried the hatchet with my friend Andrea. I never blogged about it, but we had a falling out sometime after Jess' wedding last year. I'm happy she's back in my life.

3. I don't want men in my life anymore. Friends or otherwise. At least not right now. I need more women in my life. Unfortunately they're actually hard to come by.

4. I got a pedicure yesterday. I love pedicures! It's not eventhat your toenails look pretty...they feel CLEAN! It's a weird feeling, but by the time they scrub your feet, and cut off all that dead skin...your feet feel alive again. Especially if you wear god awful heels everyday like I do. I went a little wild and got a red-tipped French.

5. I'm going to Colorado tomorrow!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling the Urge . . . I'm kind of feeling an urge to blog this morning...just to get my thoughts out...do something to keep my mind busy and relieve some stress...yet, I don't seem to have anything to say. I totatlly skipped doing cardio this morning, and know that I won't make it to the gym for the rest of the day...being very lazy. I stopped this morning and got a bagel and coffee. I was standing in line with all the other people who were either wearing business suits or scrubs (I live in the medical center after all), and I felt quite out of place in my Maroon5 (yeah!) T-shirt and jeans that I wore to school last night and just threw on this morning to take Gabby to school. No make-up and hair in a ponytail. I was looking quite decrepit amongst those other "working folks"! I'm wondering how my life got to be this freakin' boring!!! And then I'm wondering why the bagel shop has to be right next to a mortuary?...just a thought.
What is the definition of love? Some anonymous person asked me this in the 'comments section' many blogs ago. A hard one to answer...everyone has a different answer...I am slowly admitting to myself that I have never truly been in love...I have felt deep affection for people, and I have had my feelings manipulated, and I have definitely been in lust...But I honestly can say that I've never been in love on my own terms...I'm so ready to be swept completely off my feet...