Skip to main content

You're going to hate me...

...but I just don't have the time when I sit here at my parent's house to get everything down in detail...so, you're just going to have to live with the general. So...JC and I had talked a couple of weeks ago, and we set up this "lunch date" for this past Sunday to talk about things. By the end of last week, we decided that I would go out with Andrea to the karoke bar, and we would just be "cordial", and in a social setting, and whatever else...anyway...because I don't have much time, the gist is that Friday was awkward and a little drama filled, but we both had fun even though we only said hello to each other. We hung out again in a social setting on Saturday night, we had lunch on Sunday, and we ended up going out with Fern the Caveman and some other people to a gay bar. All is agreed that it was a most awesome weekend, but that tends to be our problem...awesome weekends...letting all that tension say more than it should...anyway...Things have been said, and right now, all I can say is that things are moving forward...in a friend way, in a romantic way...doesn't matter which way because I just don't know...but forward on with whatever may come...The important thing is to keep my head about me, and maybe not be so nice.

Comments

Jacq said…
Elizabeth, STOP being so hard on yourself! You have to do what's best for you to do. Whatever happens in this situation, whichever way it goes, maybe you'll have some peace knowing that and JC are able to discuss what happened between you. Maybe you'll get back together and maybe you won't. Only time will tell.
Jessiedc28 said…
You need to get a computer.

Love,
Jess
Just put yourself first this time and see where it goes. I always think talking is good, so that's a positive thing. Just go into this in a way where you're looking out for yourself...

Glad you're back! I've missed reading you!

Popular posts from this blog

I'll blog about my weekend at some point, but in the meantime...

Mi-Mi and Obi-Wan hanging out at one of our bars...
Time to Share? I have a huge crush. I have a huge crush on a man I've never met in person. I have a huge crush on a man who does things that are very cool. Yesterday in the mail I got the book that he sent me...the book that he wrote...a book about all of his travels and adventures. The more I read this book, the less confident I start to feel about this being a possible "match". I have no idea what I can offer this older, more sophisticated, more worldly man. The biggest adventures in my life are grappling with 18-year old freshmen for a parking space at school, finishing a set of push-ups and pull-ups at the gym, or wrestling my daughter to the ground for a bath. Maybe I can teach him all about Sponge-Bob Square Pants? This is again one of those times where things seem too good to be true. The emails we send back and forth would suggest that there is a great interest and curiosity on both sides, and that something really good could possibly come from this!!! His ...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Last night there was a costume party (aka Halloween Party...but some people don't celebrate Halloween?...so hence just being called a costume party) for the Union stewards at work...I'm not a steward, and I only just became a memeber of the Union on my last day of work in June...and only became a memeber because there were a lot of "things" going on at work, and I didn't want to be easily fired...however, the party was at a good friend from work's house, so I got an invite...I think they just really needed an extra kid...the party was kicked off by us watching the little girls, including Gabby, do a project...the project was to get this guy from work into his costume...they did his make-up...he was such a good sport about it and it was hilarious!!! Then followed up by lots of Malibu on ice. I threw together a cat outfit, by the way, for the party...I'll have to post the pics...kind of funny. Tonight I will be out amongst all the other pa...